Toba Eye Drops
Prescription for: Eye & Ear Care
Uses of Toba Eye Drops
Toba Eye Drops is a broad spectrum antibiotic used for treating bacterial infections in the eyes, spine, heart, stomach, brain, lungs, urinary tract, or skin. It helps treat the infection by stopping the growth of bacteria.
Side Effects of Toba Eye Drops
This Toba eye ointment has been known to have many side effects. Some side effects of the medicine that can be severe are:
- Inability to breathe
- Severe fatigue
- Neuromuscular blockade
Some other side effects do not affect you as seriously, and are rare in occurrence. Such side effects that may be caused by these Toba drops are:
Precautions to keep in mind
Furthermore, these precautions are recommended by doctors when using Toba Eye Drops:
- Check that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients of this product.
- Strictly follow the instructions on the package for how to use Toba Eye Drops.
- Do not do any heavy activity right after taking the medicine as it may lead to dizziness or fatigue.
- Avoid wearing contact lenses in the duration of the treatment in case of an eye or eyelid infection. This is because contact lenses may cause wetness of eyes, which may dilute the effectiveness of the Toba drops.
- Inform your doctor about any medicines you may be taking with Toba Eye Drops, so that they can manage possible negative interactions these Toba Drops may have with the other ingredients of the medicine.
- Ask your doctor if you can use Toba Eye Drops for kids or Toba Eye Drops for baby. There is very little research about this aspect of this Toba eye ointment.
If you experience hypersensitivity towards Toba Eye Drops, it is a contraindication. Pregnant or breastfeeding women are advised not to use this Toba eye ointment, as it is unsafe for them. If necessary for women who are breastfeeding, please consult a gynecologist to understand the risks. People with severe renal failure are also not advised to not take Toba Eye Drops.
Strictly follow your doctor’s instructions about dosage. Follow the instructions on the package to use it properly.
How much time does Toba Eye Drops take to be fully effective?
It depends on the severity of your condition. Asking your doctor about how long it will take is the best course of action.
What should I do if I miss a dose of Toba Eye Drops?
Take the dose as soon as you realise that you have not taken it. However, if it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose as is. Do not compensate for the missed dose.
Is Toba Eye Drops safe for pregnant women?
Multiple studies have shown that Toba Eye Drops is not safe for pregnant women. It is a contraindication.
Is Toba Eye Drops safe for women who are breastfeeding?
Research has shown that Toba Eye Drops may not be safe for women who are breastfeeding, but it depends on each case. It is advised to talk to your doctor about using Toba Eye Drops while breastfeeding.
How frequently should I use Toba Eye Drops?
Frequency of using Toba Eye Drops depends on the dosage prescribed by the doctor. Do not use more than what is prescribed.
Where can I buy Toba Eye Drops?
Check the Toba Eye Drops price and buy them online or in local medical stores.
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
Price: Not Available
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.