Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹349 ₹599
Cases done by
No Neurologists available currently
Consult Neurologist Online On MFine
The nervous system regulates and coordinates the various activities the human body carries out. It is made of two parts–the central and peripheral nervous system–that constitute the brain and spinal cord. In case there is any problem with either, everything within the body can go awry.
Any illness or disorder related to the nervous system requires attention from a neurology specialist, who will help you with diagnosis and treat your neurological condition. Getting help is now easy! We make your searches for "neuro near me" or "neuro doctor near me" easier by leading you to a team of highly-skilled neurologists online. Consult neurologist online on MFine to get appropriate guidance in no time.
If you or a loved one was diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past, consider taking a COVID-19 antibody test to test your immunity levels.
Why is it important to see a neurologist?
Neurological specialists can help you diagnose and treat neurological diseases in the best possible manner. If you are facing neurological problems with coordination, muscle weakness, confusion, dizziness, stress-related issues or any problems related to the brain, you can seek guidance from a neurologist online consultation. After all, prevention is better than cure, isn’t it? If you have been searching for a "neuro near me" you have come to the right place. On MFine, we have a team of neurologists here to support you with treatment options for neurological disorders, anytime, anyplace.
Any neurological problems that are associated with senses, such as touch, vision or smell must be checked by a neurology specialist. In severe cases, a neuro doctor online on MFine treats patients with neurological diseases like epilepsy, stroke, multiple sclerosis, neuromuscular disorders and infections of the nervous system, among other neurological problems. Significant behavioural changes can also imply underlying neurological conditions that are pertaining to cognitive functions.
A neuro doctor online will recommend a range of tests to detect the severity of your neurological problem and accordingly recommend the right treatment. In short, our neurologist online consultation will guide you from diagnosis to its treatment of any neurological diseases. What’s more, we are only a click away! We make your searches for "best neuro doctor near me" easier. With mfine, you can consult neurologist online to avoid the hassle of standing in long queues.
What do neurologists treat?
Neurologists treat the following conditions:
- Coordination problems: In most cases, coordination disorders arise from the improper functioning of the cerebellum, the part of the brain that is responsible for balance, coordination of voluntary movements, speech and walking. If you face issues with coordination and balance, talk to a neurologist online on MFine who can help you in the right way!
- Muscle weakness: If you suffer from weakness in your muscles, it could be a sign of loss in muscle strength or a neuromuscular disorder. Such patients feel fatigued the most or have limited function due to pain. So if you've desperately been searching online for a "good neuro near me", MFine allows you to consult neurologist online and get to the root of the neuromuscular problem in a just a click.
- Change in sensation: Our body feels a whole lot of sensations every day. If something feels odd or you observe a change such as numbness and altered sensations, there could be something off with your nervous system, or might be a symptom of an underlying neurological disease. In such cases, it is advised to talk to a neurologist online on mfine to help you resolve this issue. Alternatively, you can also look up the best neurology hospitals in your city to receive top neurology treatment and care.
- Confusion and dizziness: In case you experience confusion, changes in memory or severe dizziness, you could be suffering from a neurological disease. Feel free to reach out to a neuro specialist on mfine, or consult neurologist online.
- Epilepsy or other seizure disorders: Epilepsy is a serious neurological condition that leads to frequent seizures in patients. While this neurological condition may be embarrassing to share, we are here to help you. Schedule an online neurologist consultation today to resolve your issues. You can also search for the top neuro care clinics in your city.
- Multiple sclerosis: This is a chronic disease of the nervous system and is an autoimmune disorder. With our team of qualified neuro doctors, help is within reach. Book an online neurologist consultation to recieve timely diagnosis, treatment, and advice from our team of qualified neurology specialists to help treat neurological diseases and neurological conditions in the safest way possible.
- Other issues: Our top neurology doctors can also help you with any other issue of the nervous system, including infections, and neuromuscular disorders, as well as neurodegenerative disorders. Fret not and seek guidance from a neuro specialist on mfine - you’re only a step away from restoring your health and well-being!
During this pandemic, it is highly advisable to opt for a COVID antibody RT PCR test for safety and assurance at the comfort of your home accurately on MFine.
Top Hospitals on mfine
Frequently Asked Questions on Neurologist Near Me
What do you mean by neurology?
Neurology is a branch of medicine concerned with the study, diagnosis and treatment of issues pertaining to the anatomy and functioning of the nerves and nervous systems. The nervous system includes the brain, spinal cord, and sensory receptors like the eyes, ears, and skin.
What does a neurologist do?
A neurology specialist treats neurological diseases and neurological problems in a patient, which are essentially disorders that impact the functioning of the nervous system. There are several branches of neurology based on specialisations, like child neurology, neurosurgery, and neuromuscular medicine.
When to see a neurologist?
You should see a neurology specialist if you experience symptoms like sudden changes in behaviour, chronic back pain, or tremors and seizures. If your family has a history of neurological diseases like Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s, or any other neurological conditions, you should consult a neurologist online on mfine, or search for a neurology clinic to consult with the best neurology doctors in your city.
What tests do neurologists perform?
Neurology specialists will recommend tests after a consultation based on your symptoms, like MRIs, cerebral angiograms, carotid ultrasound, CT scans, discographies, EEGs, EMGs, spinal taps, PET scans, nerve conduction studies, and OPGs to identify and diagnose suspected neurological diseases.
What are the common neurological disorders?
Some common neurological diseases are back pain, migraines, brain injury, brain tumour, cerebral palsy, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, dementia, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and stroke. If you are experiencing any symptoms of the mentioned neurological diseases, or if your family has a history of the above, you should consult a neurology specialist at the earliest.
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App