Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹349 ₹599
Cases done by
No Andrologists available currently
Consult The Best ‘Andrologist Near Me’ On MFine
Andrology is a medical specialty that focuses on male health. It particularly deals with medical conditions related to the male reproductive system, male sexual problems, and urological issues.
Common names for andrologist: andro doctor, male reproductive doctor, male infertility doctor, male sexual health doctors, or mens doctor
Men often find it difficult to consult with experts and andrology doctors about their sexual health, particularly with the perceived stigmas associated with it. It is critical that such issues, especially the ones related to the male reproductive system, are addressed at the earliest by an andrology specialist. You can simply search for a list of “ andrologist near me” or “andrologist doctor near me” on the MFine App for an instant consultation!
Fortunately, the best andrologists are now only a click away. You can now seek the city’s best andrologist online on MFine about male infertility, erectile dysfunction, urogenital problems, or any issues with the male reproductive system. Seeking expert advice from a male doctor specialist or finding a clinic has never been easier. You can also use the “andrology clinic near me” search filter to get the list of top mens health hospitals/ clinics in your locality!
Don’t hesitate and consult with a male doctor specialist for your health and well-being online. Ask an andrologist online anytime, anywhere! If you are concerned, you can also perform a complete health check for men from the comfort of your home to understand any underlying health issues.
What does an andrology specialist treat?
A male reproductive doctor treats a plethora of problems, including male sexual problems.
- Male infertility: If you need advice on infertility issues and other concerns regarding sexual health, male fertility doctors and andrology specialists on MFine offer a diagnosis, suggest various tests and offer pre and post-surgery guidance when required. While male infertility can be self-diagnosable, an appointment with a male infertility doctor or andrologist online is recommended in order to identify the signs of infertility in men and the possible causes of infertility in men. We also have an in-depth guide on infertility treatments in India that you can refer to.
- Erectile dysfunction: If you are nervous about your sexual performance or suffer from erectile dysfunction problems, make sure you seek advice from one of our best andrologists online for erectile dysfunction treatment. They can help identify if it is a symptom of infertility in men and recommend a male infertility doctor accordingly. Sexual problem for men are often stigmatized by society. By choosing the ‘best andrologist near me’ or ‘male doctor specialist near me’ option on the MFine app, you can receive quality healthcare service at your fingertips.
- Premature ejaculation: Ejaculation on its own is often a tricky subject to discuss. Most often, men tend to refrain from discussing male sexual problems further when they experience premature ejaculation. If this condition persists, seek help from an andrology specialist as they can help identify the cause and recommend treatment at the earliest. Consult the best andrologist online on MFine for expert advice. Simply search for ‘best andrologist near me’ or ‘andrologist doctor near me’ on the website or on MFine App to seek instant medical assistance.
- Phimosis and paraphimosis: Phimosisand paraphimosis are serious problems that require urgent medical attention in which a man is unable to retract the foreskin. If left untreated, it could lead to increased swelling in the penis. In extreme cases, gangrene could form, leading to the loss of the penis. Consulting an andrology specialist or mens doctor to receive appropriate treatment is of the utmost importance. They will be able to prescribe either a phimosis cream or phimotic ring. In less severe cases, phimosis home treatment might be recommended. In severe cases, a male doctor specialist will schedule phimosis surgery. Connect with some of the best andrologists online for immediate and expert advice. Use the “andrologist near me’ or the “male doctor specialist near me” search filter on the MFine App to receive the best treatment!
- Peyronie’s disease (curved penis)This rare form of erectile dysfunction happens when scar tissue forms inside the penis. When this happens, the penis appears bent during an erection, making sexual activity extremely painful. This could further lead to anxiety and other associated discomfort. It’s important to note early peyronie’s disease symptoms and consult our qualified andrology specialists or doctors for male reproductive system who can better guide you through the peyronie’s disease treatment. Consult with an andrology doctor at the earliest as peyronie’s disease left untreated can turn chronic or lifelong. By choosing the ‘andrologist doctor near me’ or ‘best andrologist near me’ option on the MFine app, you can receive quality healthcare service at your fingertips. If you want to go to a specialised clinic for sexual problem for men, you can simply search for ‘best andrology clinic near me” on MFine to get the best clinics near your locality!
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH):Prostate gland enlargement could cause severe urinary discomfort. This includes blocking the urine flow in the bladder, which could further lead to kidney, bladder or urinary tract complications. If you are presenting benign prostatic hyperplasia symptoms, our male infertility doctors will help you with timely diagnosis, and benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment. In severe cases, benign prostatic hypertrophy may occur, in which case, you should consult with an andrology specialist at the earliest.
- Testicular cancer:Check for lumps in the testicles, heavy scrotum, discomfort, or pain in the testicle or scrotum among other testicular cancer symptoms. If you find anything out of the ordinary, like a lump that may indicate a testicular tumor, immediately contact an andrology specialist on MFine for the possibility of testicular cancer treatment.
- Other various problems:Besides the above, if you need any advice on men’s reproductive health, genital infections, male sexual problems or any other complications, reach out to one of our very best andrologists and male infertility doctors. Ask an andrologist online anytime, anywhere! Simply search for “male fertility doctor near me” or “male doctor specialist near me” on the MFine App to get an accurate diagnosis of your condition!
If any of the above-mentioned conditions seem familiar, you can refer to our in-depth medical guides to know more about them. Additionally, we recommend you to book an online consultation with our top andrologists to address your health concerns instantly!
Top Hospitals on mfine
Frequently Asked Questions on Andrologist Near Me
What is andrology?
Andrology is a medical specialty in which doctors deal with conditions and medical issues that are unique to men, especially pertaining to the male reproductive system. Andrologists are often referred to as male infertility doctor, male doctor specialist, or simply mens doctor for reproductive health.
What does an andrologist do?
Andrologists treat medical conditions that are unique to the sexual health and functioning of men. They diagnose conditions like testicular cancer, benign prostatic hyperplasia, phimosis, and offer erectile dysfunction treatment, and a cure for premature ejaculation. If these seem familiar to you, consult a mens doctor online by simply searching for “male fertility doctor near me” or “male doctor specialist near me” on the MFine App!
What is the difference between urologist and andrologist?
Both urologists and andrologists treat issues with the male reproductive system, but urologists treat a broad range of medical conditions. Urologists treat infections and conditions relating to the urinary tract and adrenal gland, and they treat both men and women. Andrologists, on the other hand, treat conditions unique to men that affect fertility and male sexual organs for sexual functioning and health.
When should I consult with an andrologist near me?
If you are struggling to conceive, or are experiencing any problems regarding your sexual health and performance, you should consult with an andrology specialist. MFine offers online doctor consultation with some of the best andrologists in major cities across India. If you want to go to a specialised clinic for sexual health-related issues, you can simply search for ‘best andrology clinic near me” on MFine to get the best clinics in your locality!
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App