Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹349 ₹599
Cases done by
No Andrologists available currently
Consult Best Andrologist Online On MFine
Andrology is a medical specialty that focuses on male health. It particularly deals with medical conditions related to the male reproductive system and urological issues. The medical experts are more commonly referred to as andro doctors or male sexual health doctors.
Men often find it difficult to consult with experts and andrology doctors about their sexual health, particularly with the perceived stigmas associated with it. While understandable, it is critical that such issues, especially the ones related to the male reproductive system, are addressed at the earliest by an andrology specialist.
Fortunately, the best andrologists are now only a click away. You can now seek the city’s best andrologist online on MFine. Be it male infertility, erectile dysfunction, urogenital problems, or any issues with the male reproductive system, seeking expert advice from an andrology specialist, male infertility doctor or finding an andrology clinic has never been easier.
Don’t hesitate and consult with a doctor for the male reproductive system online. Ask an andrologist online anytime, anywhere!
What does an andrology specialist treat?
- Male infertility: If you need advice on infertility issues and other concerns regarding sexual health, male fertility doctors and andrology specialists on MFine offer a diagnosis, suggest various tests and offer pre- and post-surgery guidance when required. While male infertility can be self-diagnosable, an appointment with a male infertility doctor or andrologist online is recommended in order to identify the symptoms of infertility in men and the possible causes of infertility in men.
- Erectile dysfunction: If you are nervous about your sexual performance or suffer from erectile dysfunction problems, make sure you seek advice from one of our best andrologists online for erectile dysfunction treatment. They can help identify if it is a symptom of infertility in men and recommend a male infertility doctor accordingly. By choosing the ‘andrologist doctor near me’ or ‘best andrologist near me’ option on the MFine app, you can receive quality healthcare service at your fingertips.
- Premature ejaculation: Ejaculation on its own is often a tricky subject to discuss, and men tend to refrain from discussing sexual health further when they experience premature ejaculation. If this condition persists, seek help from an andrology specialist as they can help identify the cause and recommend treatment for premature ejaculation at the earliest. Consult the best andrologist online on MFine for expert advice.
- Phimosis and paraphimosis: Phimosis and paraphimosis are serious problems that require urgent medical attention in which a man is unable to retract the foreskin. If left untreated, it could lead to increased swelling in the penis and in certain extreme cases, gangrene could form further leading to the loss of the penis. Consulting an andrology specialist or andro doctor online to receive phimosis and paraphimosis treatment is of the utmost importance, so that they may prescribe either a phimosis cream or phimotic ring. In less severe cases, phimosis home treatment might be recommended, but in severe cases, an andrology doctor will schedule phimosis surgery. Connect with some of the best andrologists online for immediate and expert advice.
- Peyronie’s disease (curved penis): This rare form of erectile dysfunction when scar tissue forms inside the penis. When this happens, the penis appears bent during an erection, making sex extremely painful. This could further lead to anxiety and other associated discomfort. It’s important to note early peyronie’s disease symptoms and consult our qualified andrology specialists or doctors for male reproductive system who can better guide you through the peyronie’s disease treatment. Consult with an andrology doctor at the earliest as peyronie’s disease left untreated can turn chronic or lifelong. By choosing the ‘andrologist doctor near me’ or ‘best andrologist near me’ option on the MFine app, you can receive quality healthcare service at your fingertips.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH): Prostate gland enlargement could cause severe urinary discomfort. This even includes blocking the urine flow out of the bladder, which could further lead to kidney, bladder or urinary tract complications. If you are presenting benign prostatic hyperplasia symptoms, our male fertility doctors or male sexual health doctors will help you with timely diagnosis, and benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment. In severe cases, benign prostatic hypertrophy may occur, in which case, you should consult with an andrology specialist at the earliest.
- Testicular cancer: Check for lumps in the testicles, heavy scrotum, discomfort, or pain in the testicle or scrotum among other testicular cancer symptoms. If you find anything out of the ordinary, like a lump that may indicate a testicular tumor, immediately contact an andrology specialist on MFine for the possibility of testicular cancer treatment.
- Other various problems: Besides the above, if you need any advice on men’s reproductive health, genital infections or any other complications with the male reproductive organs, reach out to one of our very best andrologists and male fertility doctors. Ask an andrologist online anytime, anywhere!
Top Hospitals on mfine
What is andrology?
Andrology is a medical specialty in which doctors deal with conditions and medical issues that are unique to men, especially pertaining to the male reproductive system.
What does an andrologist do?
Andrologists treat medical conditions that are unique to the sexual health and functioning of men. They diagnose conditions like testicular cancer, benign prostatic hyperplasia, and phimosis, and offer erectile dysfunction treatment, and a cure for premature ejaculation.
What is the difference between urologist and andrologist?
Both urologists and andrologists treat issues with the male reproductive system, but urologists treat a broad range of medical conditions. Urologists treat infections and conditions relating to the urinary tract and adrenal gland, and they treat both men and women. Andrologists, on the other hand, treat conditions unique to men that affect fertility and male sexual organs for sexual functioning and health.
When should I consult with an andrology doctor?
If you are struggling to conceive, or are experiencing any problems regarding your sexual health and performance, you should consult with an andrology specialist.mfine offers online doctor consultation with some of the best andrologists in major cities across India..
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App