22 matches found for: Andrologists near you
Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
Your First consultation is
Cases done by
No Andrologists available currently
Consult Top Andrologists Online On mfine
Men often find it difficult to consult with experts about their sexual health, particularly with the perceived stigmas associated with it. While understandable, it is critical that such issues, especially the ones related to the male reproductive system, are addressed at the earliest.
Fortunately, the best andrologists are now only a click away. You can now seek some of the city’s bestandrologists on mfine. Be it male infertility, erectile dysfunction, urogenital problems or any issues with the male reproductive system or just seeking expert advice from andrologistshas never been easier.
Don’t hesitate and consult with a doctor online.
What do our andrologistsdo?
Consult andrologists on mfine for any advice you might need on men’s reproductive health. From the earliest signs to advanced stages of problems, the best andrologists will attend to them offering the best of advice and treatment. At the first sign of an issue, look up the best andrologist near you on mfine. Our qualified andrologists will make sure you receive the best of care with an accurate diagnosis. If certain complications require hospitalization or advanced medical care, specialists will be recommended, and pre- and post-surgery advice will be offered as well.
What Do We Treat?
- Male infertility: Need advice on infertility issues and penile related problems? Andrologists on mfine offer diagnosis and can suggest various tests and offer pre- and post-surgery guidance.
- Erectile dysfunction:If you are nervous about your sexual performance or suffer from erectile dysfunction, make sure you seek advice from one of our andrologists online
- Premature ejaculation: This is often a tricky subject to discuss. Do not hesitate though and consult one of our experts at the earliest for premature ejaculation.
- Phimosis and paraphimosis: Not being able to retract the foreskin? Phimosis and paraphimosis are serious problems that require urgent medical attention. If left untreated, it could lead to increased swelling in the penis and certain extreme cases, gangrene could form further leading to the loss of the penis. Contact our expert andrologists for immediate advice
- Peyronie’s disease (curved penis): A rare form of erectile dysfunction, this causes the penis to bend making erection and sex extremely painful. This could further lead to anxiety and other associated discomfort. Note early symptoms and consult our qualified andrologists who can better guide you through your problem
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH): Prostate gland enlargement could cause severe urinary discomfort. This even includes blocking the urine flow out of the bladder, which could further lead to kidney, bladder or urinary tract complications. Our andrologists will help you with timely diagnosis, and treatment
- Testicular cancer: Check for lumps in the testicles, heavy scrotum, discomfort or pain in the testicle or scrotum among other symptoms.If you find anything out of the ordinary, immediately contact an andrologist on mfine.Other various problems: Besides the above, if you need any advice on men’s reproductive health, genital infections or any other penile complications, shed your inhibitions and reach out to one of our very qualified andrologists.
Top Hospitals on mfine
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App