7 matches found for: Sports Medicines near you
Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
@ ₹199 ₹599
Cases done by
No Sports Medicines available currently
Reach out to Sports MedicinePhysicians on mfine
It’s not uncommon for a child to suffer injuries, especially while playing a sport outdoors. It is also commonplace for adults indulging in heavy physical exercises and hurting themselves, isn’t it? In either case, it is important to consult a specialist who can look into the problem and suggest the right treatment. That’s where our sports medicine physicians on mfine come to your help!
These specialists have the requisite training to help patients heal, even if the injury is severe. If you are in pain or face difficulty in movement due to any such situation, worry not and reach out to our qualified team of sports medicine physicians for appropriate guidance.
What do our sports medicine physicians do?
As stated above, our experts can help you diagnose your situation promptly and recommend the best treatment. If you or someone you know suffers a major injury during exercise or sports, and shows signs like severe pain, swelling, numbness or has limited movement, then it’s best to seek guidance from our team of sports medicine specialists on mfine.
While in most cases, surgery is not required, but even if it is, our specialists will put you in touch with the best surgeons and resolve your problems. To begin with, they will recommend a range of tests to detect the severity of your condition and accordingly recommend the right treatment. In short, our team of experts guides you from diagnosis to its treatment. We are only a click away!
What do we treat?
- Ankle pain: One of the most common cases, ankle injuries causes severe pain and take some time to recover. That’s why it is best not to delay a consultation. Speak to our sports medicine physicians on mfine and step on the road to recovery!
- Fracture: When you play sports or indulge in heavy physical activity,you might likely have a fracture at some point. Severely painful, a fracture takes time to heal but appropriate care is required. It’s best to seek guidance from experts on mfine to get to the root of the problem and then treat it.
- Knee and shoulder injury: Both the knee and shoulder are important for seamless movement. In case, you suffer an injury in either, it gets difficult to function properly. In such cases, it is advised to consult an expert on mfine to help you resolve this issue.
- Exercise-induced asthma: This is a condition wherein the airways in the lungs narrow down due to strenuous exercise. You might have shortness of breath, wheezing, coughing or similar symptoms. Feel free to reach out to our sports medicine specialists on mfine and let them guide in the best possible way.
- Heat illness: Another severe condition, this one puts you at risk of heatstroke while you play sports. In certain cases, it could be life-threatening too. You can seek guidance from one of our qualified specialists and resolve your issues!
- Concussion: A concussion is a brain injury and is common among those who play sports. With our team of qualified sports medicine specialists, help is within reach. Our team of experts can help you with timely diagnosis, treatment and advice.
- Other issues: You can also consult a sports medicine physician if you face injuries in your cartilage or need guidance regarding appropriate nutrition. Our specialists on mfine can help you recover in no time!
Top Hospitals on mfine
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App