240 matches found for: Gynecologists near you
Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
Your First consultation is
Cases done by
Consult Top Gynecologists via instant chat/audio call/video call: Your first consultation is FREE on mfine
Suffering from gynecological issues like period irregularities premature menopause symptoms pregnancy issues infertility or PCOS Or are you simply looking for the best gynecologists who will help ease your delivery? mfine’s highly-experienced and the top gynecologists near you from the top gynecology clinics and hospitals can help you seek the right treatment. Avail the quick Gynecology online chat feature for an instant consultation. Avoid waiting in the queue for hours. Consult with them online on mfine and avail first consultation free on our platform.
Our top Gynecologistshave in-depth knowledge in their field of work and are always ON to help you whenever you need medical care.
No Gynecologists available currently
Why is it important to see a gynecologist?
Gynecologist doctors are specialists in women’s reproductive health and can help with gynecological problems They advise and prescribe necessary medications and provide long-term treatments, screenings, and even surgeries if required. If you suffer from pelvic, vulvar or vaginal pain, fibroadenosis vaginal-boil irregular-menstruation or trichomonal vulvovaginitis, it is important to see a gynecologist near you immediately. A gynecologist doctorcan also assist with female infertility menopause and menstruation-related trouble
Additionally, if you are having issues with pregnancy or problems during pregnancy first trimester, consult a gynecologist immediately. Our Gynecologistsonline help women to take responsibility for their body in new ways. Experts recommend lifestyle changes, diet modification, exercises, and other ways to improve health.
Gynecologistsalso help women understand their body and suggest how to take care of it to prevent diseases. They suggest ways to detect any changes in your body, which could be a sign of a complication that leads to hormonal imbalances Our Gynecologistsalso advise you on how to protect yourself against certain diseases.
Women Health Issues That gynecologist Treats:
- Irregular, painful, or heavy periods: Suffering from period problems? Ask a Gynecologistonline and get safe advice.
- Thyroid Issues: A problematic thyroid gland often leads to physical complications. Our expert Gynecology doctors help you to identify your health complications and suggest you take necessary preliminary care. Not sure if you have thyroid, get a thyroid check at home today to confirm
- Abnormal Vaginal DischargeAbnormal, whitish, waterish or smelly vaginal dischargecould be a sign of infection. Choose our Gynecologist online consultation for a preliminary investigation and care.
- Pain or Bleeding after Sex: This symptom indicates a serious underlying problem. Make sure you consult a Gynecologistwithout any further delay.
- Missing Periods: Have you been missing periods of late? Our Gynecologist online can help you with accurate diagnosis and course of action.
- Breast Abnormalities: Our Gynecologist doctors can help you to know your body. Our Gynecologists suggest breast self-examinations, which, when done properly, can help you detect breast abnormalities Report any abnormality to a Gynecologist or a doctor for pregnant women for correct diagnosis.
- Planning Pregnancy: Are you planning to conceive? Our experts suggest healthy lifestyle changes that'll help you to conceive without any complications.
- Women Health & Hygiene Advice: Maintaining women’s hygiene is critical for health. Periodic testing for women is crucial for a healthy lifestyle. Our best Gynecologistadvice on how to maintain hygiene and prevent feminine diseases.
- Preventive Care: Preventive women’s health care is necessary to keep diseases at bay. Get an advanced full body checkup for women at home Chat with the top gynecologists online on mfine. All your chats are 100% private and encrypted.
Without wasting time and queuing up for medical care, you can now choose the best gynecologists in your locality using the mfine app, use the ‘best gynecologist hospital near meand get preliminary medical advice online with the first consultation being free.
Our top gynecologists also specialise in:
- Maternal care
- Fetal Medicine
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Infertility Urogynecology
- Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic
- Surgery/Robotic Surgery
- Ultrasound Hospitalist Fellowship Program
- Ambulatory Care
Top Hospitals on mfine
You should visit a gynaecologist regularly for routine preventive screenings. Apart from this, a visit to the gynaecologist is recommended if you are experiencing abnormal discharge, heavy bleeding during your period, pain in the pelvic area or vagina or irregular periods. You might also need to visit a gynaecologist at specific stages in your life, such as when you are trying to get pregnant, during your pregnancy and during menopause.
Gynaecologists treat a wide range of conditions related to women’s health and wellness.
Some of these include:
- Examinations and screenings such as PAP smears
- Uterine fibroids
- Cysts in the ovaries
- STDs and STIs
- Yeast infections
- Pregnancy care
- Postpartum care
- Infertility diagnosis and treatment
- Menstrual disorders like PMS and endometriosis
- Uterine prolapse
Birth control and contraceptive options
The simple answer to this is, no. A gynaecologist treats a number of women’s health-related issues, from menstrual disorders to infections. An obstetrician, on the other hand, provides care and treatment during pregnancy, during labour and delivery and during the postpartum recovery period following the delivery. An OB-GYN is a combination of the two and is specialized in both fields.
It is a major surgery, therefore, your body needs adequate time to recover from C-section. Mothers are required to spend at least 4 days in the hospital following the C-section, however, this number could be higher if there were any complications during the procedure. In general, a C-section requires a 6-week recovery period before you can start exerting yourself.
In most cases, pain during sex or pain during penetration is normal and is usually due to a lack of lubrication. Sometimes, however, painful sex could be a symptom of an underlying condition such as an infection, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), endometriosis, muscle spasms in the vagina or chronic pain. If pain during sex or pain during penetration persists, you should consult a gynaecologist.
Vaginal discharge/white discharge is usually normal and is, in fact, a sign of a healthy vagina. Fluids in the vagina eliminate bacteria, thus protecting you from an infection. The appearance and smelly discharge can vary depending upon the stage of the ovulation cycle, during pregnancy and even during breastfeeding.
If you have to change your pad almost every hour, you might be experiencing abnormally heavy bleeding during your period, a condition known as menorrhagia. Apart from heavy bleeding, menorrhagia is also characterized by large blood clots and painful cramps. If you are experiencing heavy menstrual bleeding, it’s important that you consult a gynaecologist about it as this could lead to anaemia.
There are many types of birth control options available today. The best option will depend upon your requirements. Here are the most popular methods of birth control:
|Male condoms||82%||Protects against pregnancy and STDs||Might break or decrease sensitivity|
|Female condoms||79%||May offer protection against some STDs||Might break or decrease sensitivity|
|Sponge with spermicide||76-88%||Can be used for 24 hours||Can be messy and might cause toxic shock syndrome|
|IUD||99%||Can be used for 10 years||Might cause cramps or increase PMS symptoms|
|Combination pill||91%||Can reduce discomfort during periods||Needs to be taken according to schedule|
- How do I know I have an STD?
Identifying the symptoms of an STD is the best way to catch it early and treat the condition before it worsens.
The most common symptoms of an STD are:
- Pain during urinating
- Abnormal discharge
- Pain during sex
- Itchiness near the vagina or penis
- Rashes or cyst-like boils near the genitals or mouth
- Unexplained weight loss
Sex during pregnancy is completely safe and natural. While there are some claims that sex during the final weeks of pregnancy can cause contractions, these claims have not been fully substantiated. You can consult with your gynaecologist to make sure that sex during your final trimester is safe.
Many of the symptoms of PCOS are subtle, which is why it can take many years for a woman to be diagnosed with the condition.
Here are some of the most common signs and symptoms of PCOS:
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App