Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹249 ₹499
Cases done by
No Gynecologists available currently
Consult with the best gynecologist online for any pregnancy, period irregularities, pcos, infertility or other gynecological concerns.
You can consult with the nearest gynecologist on mfine app instantly through chat, call or video call. We help you connect with the best obstetrics and gynecology doctors from the comfort of home. Depending on your symptoms, condition or concern, our ladies specialist doctor might suggest tests and scans before sharing a treatment plan. Be it period cramps or having doubts about conceiving, don't procrastinate further. Avail online gynecologist consultation from the best.Read more
Consult Gynecologist Near Me Easily on MFine
We highly advise you to reach out to a gynecologist nearby at the earliest if you are suffering from common gynecological issues like period irregularities, pregnancy concerns, infertility, premature menopause symptoms, or PCOS. You can even consult them if you are simply looking for the best obstetrics and gynecology doctors to help ease your delivery process. If you wish to, you can even consult a lady gynecologist nearby through the MFine App. With the help of this app, you can easily chat, call, or video call with gynecologists online. MFine also offers a wide variety of health packages for individuals and families which can be availed anytime!
What are the Benefits of Consulting a Gynecologist Near Me Through MFine?
- Best Gynaecologists in India - MFine gives every patient the option to consult some of India's highly skilled and experienced gynaecologists all in one place. Consult a gynaecologist online today and receive accurate diagnoses and treatment plans for your condition.
- No Long Queues or Wait Time - With instant online doctor consultation gynaecologists online on MFine are available on instant chat or video call on a time slot of your convenience anytime you experience any pregnancy related or gynaecology related problems. Say goodbye to wait times and long queues by consulting a gynaecologist online on MFine today!
- Digital Health Records - When you consult a gynaecologist on MFine, all your prescriptions and medical records are digitised and available to you as well as your doctor anytime anyplace. You can now enjoy the convenience of your medical records being easily accessible to you whenever and wherever you need them.
- Comfort and convenience - MFine brings the whole doctor consultation experience straight to your home by facilitating the consultation process in an easy, hassle-free manner! With online doctor consultation, you can now chat with leading gynaecologists in the country at your own convenience at the comfort of your own home.
Consult with the best obstetrics and gynecology doctors online near me on MFine and avail first consultation free on our platform. Avoid waiting in the queue for hours by booking an online "gynecologist appointment near me".
Consulting a gynecologist online during the COVID-19 pandemic
Our top gynecologists near me online have in-depth knowledge and experience in their field of work and are always available to help you whenever you need medical care. In the light of the COVID-19 pandemic, if you are a mother to a newborn child but you notice symptoms of coronavirus, please note that you can continue breastfeeding your child as there is no known link to breast milk and the spread of a respiratory infection. As the COVID-19 vaccine is starting to roll out in India, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, it is advised to consult a gynaecologist before taking the vaccine to rule out any potential negative effects it may have on you or your child. It is important to note however that the vaccine does not make you completely immune to COVID-19 disease. You should still consult gynaecologists online near me for other preventive steps to take, such as proper handwashing hygiene while handling your child, wearing masks, and other such precautions. Obstetrics and gynecology doctors near me will be able to guide you through every step and can also suggest other preventive measures that are unique to expecting or new mothers.
If you or a loved one was diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past, consider taking a COVID-19 antibody test to test your immunity levels.
Why is it important to see a gynecologist doctor?
- Gynecologists are experts in women's reproductive health. The lady gynecologists nearby are experts in women’s reproductive health and can help with gynecological problems. Through our online gynecologist consultation, you can avail specialists advice who will prescribe necessary medications and provide long-term treatments, screenings, and even gynecological surgery if required. If you suffer from pelvic, vulvar, or vaginal pain, fibroadenosis, vaginal-boils, irregular-menstruation, low lying placenta or trichomonal vulvovaginitis, it is important to consult the best gynecologist near you immediately. Gynecology doctors can also assist with female infertility, menopause, and menstruation-related troubles.
- Gynaecologists can help with various pregnancy related issues - Additionally, if you are having issues with pregnancy or problems during your pregnancy cycle, it is important to consult "gynecologists near me" online immediately. Our best gynecologist doctors near me help women to take responsibility for their bodies in new, empowering ways. Experts recommend lifestyle changes, diet modifications, the importance of weaning for your child, exercises during and after pregnancy, and other ways to improve overall health, as well as specific issues pertaining to a normal period cycle and a healthy pregnancy cycle.
- Gynaecologists can help with preventing common reproductive disorders in women - Online gynecologist consultation can also help women understand their body and suggest how to take care of it to prevent diseases. They suggest ways to detect any changes in your body, which could be a sign of a complication that leads to hormonal imbalances. Our top "gynecologists near me" also advise you on how to protect yourself against certain diseases.
What do gynecology doctors treat?
- Menstrual problems: Suffering from irregular menstruation or heavy periods? Book an online "gynecologist appointment near me" and get safe advice on menstrual cycle problems. Our top "gynecologists near me" online will be able to help you through any of your problems and give you a proper diagnosis for any issue, be it an early period, brown period blood, brown discharge before periods, delayed puberty in boys and girls, or any other unusual menstrual cycle problems. A women’s health specialist can also help identify the cause of menstrual pain and advise proper medication and treatment accordingly.
- Thyroid Issues: A problematic thyroid gland often leads to physical complications. Our best gynecologists online help you identify your health complications and suggest you take necessary preliminary care. If you’re not sure if you have thyroid problems, get a thyroid check at home today to confirm. You may also search on our app for the best "gynecology hospitals near me" or the nearest "gynecologist doctor near me". A ladies specialist doctor can also help identify signs of thyroid problems, especially if you have other lifestyle or genetic factors that may influence this.
- Abnormal Vaginal Discharge: Abnormal, whitish, waterish, or smelly vaginal discharge could be a sign of infection. Book an online gynecologist appointment with the option for preliminary investigation and care for abnormal white discharge.
- Pain or Bleeding after Sex: This symptom indicates a serious underlying problem. Make sure to consult gynecologists online about post-coital pain without any further delay.
- Physical problems related to the genitalia: Conditions such as abnormal genitalia in children, should be looked at immediately. All you need to do is consult the best "gynecologist near me".
- Missed Periods: Have you been missing periods of late? Our top "gynecologists near me" can help you with accurate diagnosis and course of action. MFine offers free online consultation with a "gynecologist near me" when you book a gynecology appointment online for the first time. A missed period can also be a symptom of menstrual cycle problems, which is why catching it early on is of utmost importance.
- Breast Abnormalities: Our best "gynecology doctors near me" can help you know your body. Our obstetrics and "gynecology doctors near me" suggest breast self-examinations, which, when done properly, can help you detect breast abnormalities. Report any abnormality to a "gynecology specialist near me" or a doctor for pregnant women for correct diagnosis.
- Planning Pregnancy: Are you planning to conceive? Our experts suggest healthy lifestyle changes that'll help you to conceive without any complications. Online gynec consultation Reach out to a women’s doctor on MFine for a thorough gynecologist consultation. A women’s health specialist can also guide you through your cycle if you are in the middle of your pregnancy during coronavirus. You may also consult gynecologists online if you're experiencing any of these 70 early signs of pregnancy.
- Women Health & Hygiene Advice: Maintaining women’s hygiene is critical for health. Periodic testing for women is crucial for a healthy lifestyle. Our best "gynecologist doctors near me" give advice on how to maintain hygiene and prevent feminine diseases. They can also diagnose issues specific to individuals experiencing heavy periods and irregular menstruation. A ladies specialist doctor can also help inform you of the hygiene standards you must maintain if you are a new mother, normal delivery tips, or if you have noticed symptoms of coronavirus during pregnancy such as flu-like symptoms, or are undergoing your pregnancy during the coronavirus pandemic. COVID-19 symptoms should be reported immediately to obstetrics and "gynecology doctors near me" to start preventive measures, testing or treatment at the earliest.
- Preventive Care: Preventive women’s health care is necessary to keep diseases at bay. Get an advanced full body checkup for women at home. Chat with the top "gynecologists near me" online on MFine and get your first consultation with "gynecologists near me" online for free. All your chats are 100% private and encrypted.
Without wasting time and queuing up for medical care, you can now choose the best "gynecologist doctors near me" using the MFine app, search for the ‘best gynecologist hospital near me’ and get preliminary medical advice online with the first consultation being free. You can even refine your search to items like “best gynecologist near me” for the best results to discover the nearest "gynecologist doctor near me". According to your preference, you may also filter your search results to list only “ladies specialist doctor near me” and “male gynecologists near me”. If you want more detailed information on the above-mentioned conditions, you can refer to our in-depth guides on pregnancy-related queries.
Can Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctors specialize in a certain area within Gynecology?
Gynecologists can specialize in different fields within the practice of gynecology. Some of these specializations are listed below:
1. OB/GYN (Obstetrician/Gynecologist) - OB/GYNs specialize in pregnancy management and in the treatment of women’s reproductive disorders. They are one of the most known specialists in the field and they provide preventive care, along with also helping you to detect sexually transmitted diseases if any.
2. Urogynecologist - These gynecology doctors specialize in curing pelvic floor disorders. They do so through reconstructive surgery as well as non-surgical methods.
3. Reproductive Endocrinologist - These doctors can assist you in times of reproductive disorders such as infertility. They are specialists in treating hormonal disorders, infertility, pregnancy loss, menopause, and menstrual problems.
4. Gynecologic Oncologists - They play a very important role in this field since they help patients in treating reproductive-organ cancers. The treatment of the cancer is done predominantly through surgery which includes various processes. These processes include urological surgery, radical pelvic surgery, and gastrointestinal surgery.
Is it safe to consult gynecology doctors during the COVID-19 Pandemic?
With the increase in preventive measures being taken to protect people from the novel coronavirus, it is imperative to follow the guidelines put in place to ensure not just their safety, but also the safety of everyone around them.
If you are an expecting mother or have recently delivered and you experience COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough and breathing difficulty, you should consult "gynecologist near me" online immediately. Otherwise, you should reach out to a general physician to gain clarity on your symptoms and the necessary steps to take. Coronavirus during pregnancy can be dealt with by talking to a doctor at the earliest and managing symptoms. A ladies specialist doctor or a general medicine doctor will be able to inform you of the steps you need to take.
You can now consult a gynecologist online instead of meeting them in person. When you meet a doctor online it is known as telemedicine or telehealth. In case you have a routine check with your doctor in person, please ensure that you are wearing a mask and maintaining the social distance mandated by the government. In such times, in order to maintain your health and your baby’s health, gynecologists ask some standard questions such as:
- How is your health, and are you facing any urgent symptoms of COVID-19?
- Do you have access to good internet and technology for meeting your doctor online?
- What is the spread of the virus in your locality over the past month?
If you are presenting any COVID symptoms, you should talk to a doctor online at the earliest. Our MFine app allows you to avail online medical consultation with a doctor of your choice without any long waiting periods, all from the safety of your own home.
Your doctor will also let you know if you need to reach out to a nearby coronavirus testing center.. In case you do present symptoms of coronavirus during pregnancy, you should isolate yourself from other members of the household and start monitoring yourself for possible worsening of symptoms of coronavirus.
We urge you to take out a few minutes of your time to help contribute to the tracking of the spread of coronavirus symptoms and infections in your locality and city with MFine’s COVID-19 radar. As the coronavirus has been seen to mutate into various strains, diagnosing the disease accurately can help with the infected receiving the necessary coronavirus treatment according to the severity of their symptoms. In case you are presenting any early flu symptoms or respiratory infection symptoms, you should consult "gynecologist near me" online especially if you are presenting symptoms of coronavirus during pregnancy.
During this pandemic, it is highly advisable to opt for a COVID antibody RT PCR test for safety and assurance at the comfort of your home accurately on MFine.
Top Hospitals on mfine
Frequently Asked Questions on Gynecologist Near Me
What should I do if I am showing symptoms of coronavirus during pregnancy?
If you are in the middle of your pregnancy during coronavirus pandemic or are experiencing symptoms of coronavirus during pregnancy such as early flu symptoms or respiratory infection symptoms, the most crucial step is to talk to a doctor online. This allows you to stay safe by avoiding stepping out to a hospital and allows you to take care of yourself at home. A women’s health specialist or gynecologist will be able to talk you through what you need to do based on your symptoms, condition, and how far along you may be in your pregnancy.
Why should I consult a gynecologist near me?
You should visit a gynaecologist regularly for routine preventive screenings. Apart from this, a visit to the gynaecologist is recommended if you are experiencing abnormal discharge, heavy bleeding during your period, pain in the pelvic area or vagina or irregular periods. You might also need to visit a gynaecologist at specific stages in your life, such as when you are trying to get pregnant, during your pregnancy and during menopause.
What conditions are treated by obstetrics and gynecology doctors?
Gynaecologists treat a wide range of conditions related to women’s health and wellness.
Some of these include:
- Examinations and screenings such as PAP smears
- Uterine fibroids
- Cysts in the ovaries
- STDs and STIs
- Yeast infections
- Pregnancy care
- Postpartum care
- Infertility diagnosis and treatment
- Menstrual disorders like PMS and endometriosis
- Uterine prolapse
Birth control and contraceptive options
Are all gynecology doctors also obstetricians?
The simple answer to this is, no. A gynaecologist treats a number of women’s health-related issues, from menstrual disorders to infections. An obstetrician, on the other hand, provides care and treatment during pregnancy, during labour and delivery and during the postpartum recovery period following the delivery. An OB-GYN is a combination of the two and is specialized in both fields.
What is the difference between an obstetrician and a gynaecologist?
A gynaecologist treats women’s health-related issues at every stage of a woman’s life, from puberty to menopause. An obstetrician is specialized in the field of pregnancy, delivery and postpartum care.
How long does it take to recover from a C section?
It is a major surgery, therefore, your body needs adequate time to recover from C-section. Mothers are required to spend at least 4 days in the hospital following the C-section, however, this number could be higher if there were any complications during the procedure. In general, a C-section requires a 6-week recovery period before you can start exerting yourself.
Why is sex painful?
In most cases, pain during sex or pain during penetration is normal and is usually due to a lack of lubrication. Sometimes, however, painful sex could be a symptom of an underlying condition such as an infection, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), endometriosis, muscle spasms in the vagina or chronic pain. If pain during sex or pain during penetration persists, you should consult a gynaecologist.
Is white discharge normal?
Vaginal discharge/white discharge is usually normal and is, in fact, a sign of a healthy vagina. Fluids in the vagina eliminate bacteria, thus protecting you from an infection. The appearance and smelly discharge can vary depending upon the stage of the ovulation cycle, during pregnancy and even during breastfeeding.
Why are my periods so heavy?
If you have to change your pad almost every hour, you might be experiencing abnormally heavy bleeding during your period, a condition known as menorrhagia. Apart from heavy bleeding, menorrhagia is also characterized by large blood clots and painful cramps. If you are experiencing heavy menstrual bleeding, it’s important that you consult a gynaecologist about it as this could lead to anaemia.
What are the best birth control options?
There are many types of birth control options available today. The best option will depend upon your requirements. Here are the most popular methods of birth control:
|Male condoms||82%||Protects against pregnancy and STDs||Might break or decrease sensitivity|
|Female condoms||79%||May offer protection against some STDs||Might break or decrease sensitivity|
|Sponge with spermicide||76-88%||Can be used for 24 hours||Can be messy and might cause toxic shock syndrome|
|IUD||99%||Can be used for 10 years||Might cause cramps or increase PMS symptoms|
|Combination pill||91%||Can reduce discomfort during periods||Needs to be taken according to schedule|
How do I know I have an STD?
Identifying the symptoms of an STD is the best way to catch it early and treat the condition before it worsens.
The most common symptoms of an STD are:
- Pain during urinating
- Abnormal discharge
- Pain during sex
- Itchiness near the vagina or penis
- Rashes or cyst-like boils near the genitals or mouth
- Unexplained weight loss
Can I have sex during pregnancy?
Sex during pregnancy is completely safe and natural. While there are some claims that sex during the final weeks of pregnancy can cause contractions, these claims have not been fully substantiated. You can consult with your gynaecologist to make sure that sex during your final trimester is safe.
What are the first signs of PCOS?
Many of the symptoms of PCOS are subtle, which is why it can take many years for a woman to be diagnosed with the condition.
Here are some of the most common signs and symptoms of PCOS:
- Abnormal hair growth on the body and face
- Thinning and falling of hair
- Severe acne
- Oily skin of the face
- Irregular sleep cycles
- Frequent headaches
- Irregular and/or painful periods
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms listed above, consult a gynecologist online or reach out to PCOS gynecologist for a diagnosis at the earliest stage.
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App
6344 matches found for: Gynecologists near you
MBBS, MS (OBG), Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine and Endoscopy