20 matches found for: Neurosurgeons near you
Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
Your First consultation is
Cases done by
Consult Top Neurosurgical Specialists Online on mfine
A neurosurgeon is a specialist who has received training in diagnosis and treatment of diseases related to the brain, peripheral nerves, spinal cord, vascular disorders, brain stroke, and muscles. There has been an increasing number of complaints of stress in recent times that should not be neglected. In most cases, general physicians refer patients to neurosurgeon doctors if they complain of symptoms indicating a neurological condition.
mfine provides you with direct access to top neurosurgeons online. Choose the neurosurgeon you want to consult with on mfine.
No Neurosurgeons available currently
What do Neurosurgeons do?
Neurosurgeons specialize in treating patients with medical conditions like neurological trauma, stroke, a tumor of the nervous system, infection of the nervous system, autoimmune diseases, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, peripheral nerve disease, neuromuscular disease, dementia, headaches, sleep disorders, movement disorders.
Neurosurgeons specialize in treating patients with medical conditions like neurological trauma, stroke, a tumor of the nervous system, infection of the nervous system, autoimmune diseases, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, peripheral nerve disease, neuromuscular disease, dementia, headaches,sleep disorders, movement disorders. Neurosurgeons are also responsible for performing surgery related to nervous disorders, brain problems, spinal cord injuries and tumors.
What do we treat?
- Headaches: Frequent, throbbing headache is a telltale sign of a complication. As headaches are very common, people tend to avoid seeing the doctor. If a headache is severe, consult top neurosurgeons online.
- Dizziness: While weakness may cause dizziness, sometimes the cause may be a deep-seated condition like Vertigo and Disequilibrium. These feelings have medical causes, which require intensive treatment and care. Ask a neurosurgeon online.
- Chronic Pain: A chronic backache or neck pain with numbness, weakness, and problems with bowel or bladder condition indicates a neurosurgical condition. Consult with the best neurosurgeons on mfine.
- Numbness/tingling: Numbness or tingling sensation may indicate a medical problem. While it could be the result of low blood pressure, anxiety, or tension, peripheral nerve diseases cannot be ruled out. Only proper diagnosis can reveal the underlying cause of this condition.
- Movement Problem: Patients with movement restrictions and associated complications like clumsiness, unintentional movements, tremors, rigidity, or difficulty walking, must report to a neurosurgeon. A proper evaluation can rule out risks of serious diseases like Parkinson’s disease.
- Seizures: Seizure and epilepsy are conditions that demand proper medical care and therapy. It is very important to look into the underlying cause of these conditions before administering treatment.
- Spinal cord injury: Damages in the spinal cord passage and nerves is often associated with spinal cord injury. Loss of control of movement and senses indicate the symptoms of spinal cord problems. Sometimes, it can also lead to paralysis which requires immediate consultation. Refer to top neurosurgeons on mfine app.
- Infections: Any infections related to brain is treated by Neurosurgeons. Fluid leaks surrounding the nerve cells and spinal cord passage are taken care of by top Neurosurgeons. Proper diagnosis is crucial for curing infections related to the nervous system.
mfine is your trusted platform for neurosurgery consultations online. Choose the best neurosurgeon online and talk to him about your health issues in the comfort of your home. Even if you had already consulted a neurosurgeon doctor and are still not content with the diagnosis or treatment, then mfine is the right place to seek a second opinion.
Our top neurosurgeons also specialise in:
- Minimally Invasive Cranial Surgery
- Peripheral Nerve
- Skull Base
Top Hospitals on mfine
What are the most common reasons for neurosurgery?
Neurosurgeons are consulted for any problem related to the brain disorders. Other common reasons for which patients visit neurosurgeons are nervous disorders, spinal cord dislocation, epilepsy, Parkinson’s and autoimmune diseases. Problems associated with neck pain, chronic headache, dizziness, vertigo and numbness are also neuro-related symptoms which are some added reasons for consulting
When to See a Neurosurgeon?
If you have one of the following symptoms, it indicates that you should consult a neurosurgeon immediately:
- Consistent throbbing headache which is often overlooked and leads to severe headache.
- A serious neck pain that leads to weakness and numbness.
- Patients suffering from tremors, movement problems and rigid muscular movement require neurosurgeons intervention.
These are primary indications of a neuro problem that will lead to serious complications if left untreated. It is best to consult a neurosurgeon for diagnosing the underlying cause of these symptoms.
Do neurosurgeons operate on brain tumours?
Yes, neurosurgeons operate on brain tumours. Neurosurgeons play a critical role in opening the skull and removing the tumours that cannot be cured by other usual methods of treatment like chemotherapy and radiation.
Do I need to see a neurosurgeon for a headache?
You will have to consult with neurosurgeons for headache if you have a severe and throbbing headache. Sometimes, chronic headache can lead to migraine that requires a consultation with a neurosurgeon. Generally, if your headache is not severe, a doctor’s prescription is not required. However, if you are experiencing severe and consistent headaches, you should approach a neurosurgeon for a diagnosis.
Can Alzheimer's be cured by neurosurgeons?
Alzheimer’s is a neurodegenerative disorder that involves gradual loss of memory. Generally, Alzheimers is treated by neurologists and psychiatrists. However, if surgery is required, then, neurosurgeons are consulted.
What is the recovery period after neurosurgery?
Recovery time-period depends on the type and severity of the surgery and also the immune response of patients. Typically, it should take about 3-4 weeks to completely recover from the surgery. However, it varies from person to person depending on their health.
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App