Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹349 ₹599
Cases done by
No Neurosurgeons available currently
Best Neurosurgeon Near Me | Consult Top Neuro Doctor Online on MFine
A neurosurgery doctor is a specialist who treats diseases related to the brain, peripheral nerves, spinal cord, vascular disorders, brain stroke, and muscles.
The number of stress complaints has been increasing in recent times. In most cases, general physicians refer patients to a neurosurgeon doctor if the symptoms indicating a neurological condition.
MFine provides you with direct access to top online neurosurgeons. Choose the specialist with whom you want to book an online neurosurgery consultation on MFine. You can simply search for “neurosurgeon near me” on the MFine App to get an extensive list of doctors nearby.
In this time of a pandemic, also take a COVID antibody RTPCR test for safety and assurance at the comfort of your home accurately on mfine, available in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Pune, Gurgaon and Hyderabad.
What does a neurosurgeon do?
Neurosurgeons specialize in treating patients with the following medical conditions:
- Neurological trauma
- Tumour of the nervous system
- Infection of the nervous system
- Autoimmune diseases
- Multiple sclerosis
- Peripheral nerve disease,
- Neuromuscular disease
- Sleep disorders
- movement disorders
Neurosurgery doctors are also responsible for performing surgery related to nervous disorders, brain problems, spinal cord injuries, and tumors.
If any of the above-mentioned seem familiar, book a consultation on MFine with the best neurosurgeons in India! If you are concerned about a previous diagnosis, you can also search for “neurosurgeon near me” on the MFine app to ask for a second opinion.
What Does a ‘Neurosurgeon Near Me’ Treat?
Neurosurgery doctors in India treat a multitude of conditions. They include:
- Headaches:Frequent, throbbing headache is a telltale sign of a complication. As headaches are very common, people tend to avoid seeing the doctor. If a headache is severe, consult a doctor online by choosing the ‘best neurosurgeon near me’ option on the MFine app. If you are searching for a doctor for headache, simply login to your MFine account and book an appointment with a neurologist / neurosurgeon today.
- Dizziness: While weakness may cause dizziness, sometimes the cause may also be a deep-seated condition like Vertigo and Disequilibrium. These feelings have medical causes, which require intensive treatment and care. Ask an online neurosurgeon. You can simply use the “top neurosurgeon near me” search filter to get a list of doctors in your location.
- Chronic Pain: A chronic back pain or neck pain accompanied by numbness, weakness, or problems with the bowel may indicate a neurosurgical condition. Book an online neurosurgery consultation on MFine today! Consult the best neurosurgeon in India from the comfort of your home.
- Numbness/tingling Numbness or a tingling sensation may indicate a medical problem. Most often, it could be the result of low blood pressure, anxiety, or tension. However, peripheral nerve diseases cannot be ruled out. Consider booking a neurosurgeon online consultation to receive a proper diagnosis that can reveal the underlying cause.
- Movement Problem: Patients with movement restrictions and associated complications like clumsiness, tremors, rigidity, or difficulty walking, must report to a neurosurgeon doctor. A proper evaluation can rule out risks of serious conditions like Parkinson’s disease. If your child is experiencing movement problems, it is best to consult a pediatric neuro doctor. You can simply search for “pediatric neurosurgeon near me” to get a detailed list of experts in your location!
- Seizures: Seizures and epilepsy are conditions that demand proper medical care and therapy. It is very important to look into the underlying cause of these conditions before administering treatment. If you are concerned, ask a neuro doctor online on MFine for a second opinion. An epilepsy doctor will be able to give you the right medical assistance to treat your condition.
- Spinal cord injury: Damages in the spinal cord passage and nerves are often associated with spinal cord injury. Loss of control and senses indicate the symptoms of spinal cord problems. Sometimes, it can also lead to paralysis which requires immediate consultation. Book a neurosurgeon online consultation on the MFine App. We make your searches for “spine neurosurgeon near me” easier! Create an MFine account today to consult with top neurosurgeons in India!
- Infections:Any infections related to the brain are treated by neurosurgery doctors. Fluid leaks around the nerve cells and spinal cord passage can be taken care of by top neurosurgeons. Proper diagnosis is crucial for curing infections related to the nervous system. Consult top neurosurgeons online by choosing the ‘best neurosurgeon near me’ option on the MFine app.
If you have questions regarding the above-mentioned conditions, you can refer to our in-depth medical guides.
Top Neuro Doctor Near Me | Sub-Specialties
Our online neurosurgeon doctors also specialise in:
- Minimally Invasive Cranial Surgery
- Peripheral Nerve
- Skull Base
Choose the best neurosurgeon in India and book an COVID antibody RTPCR testfrom the comfort of your home. If you are concerned about a previous diagnosis, you can search for “neuro doctor near me” on the MFine App to get a list of top doctors nearby. This will help you get a second opinion of your previous diagnosis.
Top Hospitals on mfine
Frequently Asked Questions on Neurosurgeon Near Me
What are the most common reasons for neurosurgery?
Neurosurgeon doctors are consulted for any issues related to the brain or nervous system. Other common reasons for which patients visit neurosurgeons are spinal cord dislocation, epilepsy, Parkinson’s, and autoimmune diseases. Problems associated with neck pain, chronic headache, dizziness, vertigo, and numbness are also neuro-related symptoms.
If you are searching for a doctor for headache, simply login to your MFine account and book an appointment with a neurosurgeon today. If you are experiencing spinal cord issues, you need to consult with a neuro doctor nearby. On MFine make your searches for “spine neurosurgeon near me” easier! Create an MFine account today to consult with top neurosurgeons in India!
When to See a Neuro Doctor Near Me?
Consult a neurosurgeon if:
- You experience consistent throbbing headaches (Consult with a doctor for headache to find the underlying cause)
- You experience serious neck pain that leads to weakness and numbness
- You experience tremors, movement problems
These are primary indications of a neuro problem that will lead to serious complications if left untreated. If your child is experiencing movement problems, it is best to consult a pediatric neuro doctor. You can simply search for “pediatric neurosurgeon near me” to get a detailed list of experts in your location!
Do neurosurgeons operate on brain tumours?
Yes, neurosurgery doctors operate on brain tumours. Neurosurgeons play a critical role in opening the skull and removing the tumours that cannot be cured by other usual methods of treatment like chemotherapy and radiation.
Do I need to see a neuro doctor near me for a headache?
You will have to consult with neurosurgeons for headaches if you have a severe and throbbing headache. Sometimes, chronic headache can lead to migraine that requires a consultation with a neurosurgeon.
Generally, if your headache is not severe, a doctor’s prescription is not required. However, if you are experiencing severe and consistent headaches, you should approach a neurosurgeon for a diagnosis.
Can Alzheimer's be cured by neurosurgeons?
Alzheimer’s is a neurodegenerative disorder that involves the gradual loss of memory. Generally, Alzheimer’s is treated by neurologists and psychiatrists. However, if surgery is required, then, neurosurgeons are consulted.
What is the recovery period after neurosurgery?
The recovery period depends on the type and severity of the surgery and also the immune response of patients. Typically, it should take about 3-4 weeks to completely recover from the neurosurgery. However, it varies from person to person depending on their health.
If you want to understand about recovery period for your condition, consult with the top neurosurgeon in India on the MFine app.
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App