Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹349 ₹599
Cases done by
No Cardiologists available currently
Book a cardiologist online consultation to get expert advice on heart health
Cardio doctors stand by the fact that a healthy heart is a result of good eating habits and regular exercises. A lot of people do not realise that they have cardiovascular disease until they suffer from sudden chest pain and chest discomfort. When it comes to heart pain reasons, there are a plethora of factors that can contribute, which can lead to signs and symptoms of cardiovascular disease.
A wide range of conditions may affect the heart, such as
- high blood pressure
- heart rhythm problems
- coronary artery disease
- congenital heart defects
- pain in the middle of the chest
It is imperative to talk to cardiologist online if you experience any abnormalities related to the heart.
Each type of heart problem requires some specific treatment but can share similar warning signs. Finding a cardiologist nearby you can trust can be a daunting task. The referrals from your family physician or relatives may add some confidence, but such referrals cannot guarantee proper evaluation of heart-related tests or treatment by top cardiologists. MFine works towards removing this hassle by helping heart patients and their families locate both top heart doctors online and cardiologists nearby within a matter of seconds.
In case you have history of heart issues and you experience flu-like symptoms or other COVID symptoms such as a severe cough, fever, loss of smell and taste, and difficulty breathing, you should talk to cardiologist online immediately. They will analyse any symptoms of COVID-19 alongside your existing heart condition to help you better understand what steps to take next. You can also take a COVID-19 risk assessment test online to self-assess your symptoms. If you or a loved one was diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past, consider taking a COVID-19 antibody test to test your immunity levels. During this pandemic, it is highly advisable to opt for a COVID antibody RTPCR test for safety and assurance at the comfort of your home accurately on MFine.
When should you consult cardiologist?
You should consult cardiologist online when:
- You experience any of the above-mentioned cardiovascular disease symptoms
- You have a family history of heart disease
- You smoke. If you are concerned, consider performing a smoker’s risk assessment test from the comfort of your home.
- You have high cholesterol levels and blood pressure levels.
The signs and symptoms of cardiovascular disease can vary greatly and are different for each individual. For example, in some cases, people may experience coldness or weakness (asthenia) in the limbs, or pain in the back, neck, or jaw as early signs of heart problems. Others may experience no cardiovascular symptoms at all though until it is too late. Serious medical conditions like hypertension and arrhythmias are such heart issues that do not present symptoms in some individuals. The most common cardiovascular symptoms include the following:
- Tightness in the chest
- Heartburn or burning sensation
- Shortness of breath
- Shooting pains in the arms and legs
- Excessive sweating
- Sudden chest pain
- Chest discomfort
Because of the general nature of these early symptoms of heart problems, people may tend to dismiss them until it is too late. If these early heart disease symptoms or symptoms of heart block are attended to sooner rather than later, there is a possibility to reverse the condition with proper medical attention and care. Consult cardiologist online if you or a loved one experience any early symptoms of heart problems, have a history of heart disease in the family, or simply want to understand the difference between heart attacks and cardiac arrests, early signs of heart problems, etc.
During this COVID-19 pandemic, we recommend that heart patients book a cardiologist online consultation for a basic COVID-19 risk assessment and analysis since serious medical conditions can be a cause for concern during these times. And in case you observe any sudden chest pain, chest discomfort, shortness of breath, or other such symptoms, reach out to a heart doctor online immediately. Avoid going to a hospital or nearby healthcare facility since the risk of infection can become higher.
What does a cardiologist do?
MFine offers online access to the best cardio doctors to make excellent healthcare available to all. Our leading cardiac doctors and heart surgeons work closely with patients to improve the overall health and cardiovascular symptoms, identify risk factors for heart disease, mitigate the onset of heart-related health conditions and prescribe treatment plans for various heart problems. The following are some of the ways in which a cardiologist online does so.
- Check your family history and suggest a heart-healthy lifestyle: If you have a family history of heart diseases, then the risk of developing heart pain and problems may be higher. In such a case, a heart specialist doctor will help you prevent any risks by advising a heart-healthy lifestyle for you to follow. An online cardiologist doctor on MFine may also suggest getting regular full-body health checkups to identify risk factors and nip potential health and heart issues in the bud.
- Check your blood pressure conditions: Elevated blood pressure or hypertension is a sign of early cardiovascular disease development. Our expert cardio doctors regularly track blood pressure readings for this reason. In addition, you can also search for “best cardio doctor near me” on the MFine App to kickstart your diagnosis and treatment immediately.
- Evaluate any heart-related reports and tests: There are various tests to diagnose heart problems and the reasons for chest pain. Some of them are Electrocardiogram (ECG), Echocardiogram, Stress test, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiac Computerized Tomography (CT) scan and Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). Our cardiologist specialist will evaluate the test reports and check if there are any complications. Our cardiologist specialist will evaluate the test reports and check if there are any complications. In addition, our online heart doctors also recommend performing a cardiac risk assessment test to check your heart health status.
- Ensure proper preoperative care and management: Find the top cardiologist online and on the MFine app and book a cardiologist online consultation to thoroughly assess and manage all the risk factors before any cardiac surgery.
- Focus on the post-operative care: Our cardiologist specialists will provide the care you need post-surgery and in case of any complications.
- Suggest any treatment changes, if required: Many risk factors for heart diseases can be averted by changing the treatment course itself. Our cardio doctors or heart doctors online can help you opt for the right medication. Download the MFine app and find the best cardiologists nearby to evaluate your treatment!
Alert for COVID-19 pandemic
If you experience any symptoms of coronavirus such as a severe cough, fever, muscle pain, early flu symptoms, or others, you should reach out to talk to a doctor online at the earliest. It is important to note that patients with cardiovascular problems and heart diseases must be vigilant with the preventive safety measures declared for the public. Get in touch with the top cardiologists online on the MFine app for instant cardiologist online consultation.
You may also want to take a COVID antibody RTPCR test for safety and assurance at the comfort of your home accurately on MFine.
During these times of uncertainty, we understand the importance and need for accessible healthcare for all. Which is why MFine is working hard to ensure this. You can get online doctor consultation on our MFine app at any given time from the safety and comfort of your home.
How can we help
Our dedicated team of some of the best cardiologists and heart doctors are known for their expertise and vast experience in their specific field. When you consult with a cardio doctor on MFine, you will get a full range of cardiac treatments by the best cardiac doctors nearby from a network of the top hospitals in your city. Book an online cardiologist appointment on MFine and receive the best possible treatment for your condition.
During this pandemic, it is highly advisable to opt for a COVID antibody RTPCR test for safety and assurance at the comfort of your home accurately on MFine.
Top Hospitals on mfine
Frequently Asked Questions on Cardiologist Near Me
What are the four silent signs of a heart attack?
Aptly termed as silent, these signs do not exhibit the typical symptoms of a heart attack – such as severe chest pain and stabbing sensations in the jaw, arm or neck. Silent heart attacks are those without major cardiovascular symptoms. Basically, you may have a heart attack without knowing it.
The four silent signs and symptoms of cardiovascular disease are:
- Uncomfortable pain in the middle of the chest
- Cold sweat and dizziness
- Short breath accompanied by stiffness in the chest
- Discomfort in the arms, neck, back or other areas of the upper body
I have mild chest pain. What should I do?
Chest pain can be due to minor reasons like stress and indigestion or severe causes like a heart attack and pulmonary embolism. It can also be caused due to heart issues and diseases like Angina or Pneumonia with pleurisy. If you have mild chest pain, it is best to stay calm and lie down. Try chewing an aspirin if you are not allergic to it. Drinking something hot and applying an ice pack to the chest also helps in relieving the pain. You can also try basic first aid procedures to prevent serious consequences.
When should I see a cardiologist?
It is best to consult a cardio doctor when you experience pain in the centre of your chest or exhibit any of the early symptoms of heart problems like shortness of breath, dizziness, cold sweat, fatigue, heartburn or discomfort in parts of your upper body. It is also advisable to get a master health check-up done every six months to ensure all your parameters are in check.
What are the early signs of heart diseases?
The early heart disease symptoms include tightness around the chest, frequent stomach pain with nausea and/or indigestion, dizziness, jaw pain and spreading pain in your arms, to name a few. Other signs and symptoms of cardiovascular disease include becoming fatigues very easily and even snoring. These early signs can be treated by good lifestyle choices like regular exercise,clean habits and healthy foods that are good for the heart.
What does a mini heart attack feel like?
A mini heart attack can often be confused for fatigue or discomfort in the chest. Mini heart attack symptoms include fatigue, shortness of breath, profusely sweating, heartburn, sudden dizziness. Since a mini heart attack symptom affects the chest and throat area, it can also feel like heartburn or indigestion or even be confused for gastric reflux. A mini heart attack will not be a stabbing pain on the left side of the chest but will rather feel like an overall discomfort in the chest area.
What are the stages of congestive heart failure?
Congestive heart failure is a condition where the heart muscle finds it difficult to pump.
There are 4 stages of congestive heart failure:
|Stage 1||There are no direct symptoms and you can perform physical activities without any symptoms of CHF.|
|Stage 2||Normal physical activities result in fatigue but you feel better with some rest.|
|Stage 3||Your levels of physical activity are limited since even mild exercise causes shortness of breath.|
|Stage 4||You are unable to perform any kind of physical activity and the symptoms of CHF remain even while you rest.|
What is invasive cardiology?
Invasive cardiology is the treatment of heart conditions through catheterization. In this method, a catheter is inserted into the blood vessel through an incision that is commonly made in the thigh area. Angioplasty is the most common type of invasive cardiology or invasive cardiac procedure while open heart surgery is an alternative technique to it. Consult with the best heart surgeons on mfine to get the best care and treatment.
What is echo test in cardiology?
An echocardiogram, commonly referred to as an echo test, is a technique that utilizes sound waves to visualize the heart. It is a graph that shows the hearts movements to understand if your heart is functioning well. Using the echo test, you can understand if there are any blood clots, issues in your aorta, etc. t also highlights its functional capabilities like the working of the heart chambers and efficiency of the valves. Is the echo test painful? It is not painful and you should ideally not feel any discomfort while undergoing this test
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App
3322 matches found for: Cardiologists near you
MBBS, MD (Medicine), DM (Cardiology), DNB (Cardiology)