Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹249 ₹499
Cases done by
No Dietitians available currently
What do dietitians treat?
dietitians are experts in dietetics, who provide suggestions on leading a healthy, nutritious lifestyle by providing diet plans. A healthy diet is a key to fitness, healthy life and vigour. But stress and work combined can result in a lack of time, which can further lead to neglect in taking care of one’s health. This is where dietitians can play a role and guide you with healthy meal plans and in maintaining a well-balanced lifestyle. On mfine, we offer online nutritionist consultation to all those who want to make their health a priority.
When should I see a dietician or a nutritionist?
Many struggle to find healthy ways to lose weight and this neglect of well-being can result in the development of diseases and lifestyle complications. If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you should consult a dietician online for the following:
- 1. Unique lifestyle and nutritional needs
- 2. Allergies and intolerances
- 3. Weight loss
- 4. Anemia
- 5. PCOD
- 6. Thyroid
- 7. Diabetes
- 8. Vitamin deficiency
- 9. Hypertension
- 10. Cholesterol
- 11. Overall wellness
What do dietitians and nutritionists treat?
Nutrition: The nutritional needs of individuals vary according to several factors that are at play. Age, lifestyle, weight, body type, pre-existing medical conditions, overall health, and other such factors suggest individual nutritional requirements. As a result, our expert registered dietitians and nutritionist consultation sessions involve assessments based on individual parameters to suggest good diet plans. mfine’s nutritionists keep the food habits and regional availability of certain foods in mind when drawing up personalized, effective, healthy meal plans. They also help busy myths about various popular diets such as the Indian GM diet plan and more, to keep you well informed about your choices.
- Allergies: Food-related allergies can prove to be a hindrance to diet and healthy eating. Many people are also unable to tell when they have an intolerance to certain kinds of foods, of which, lactose intolerance is the most common. With proper consultation with a nutritionist, you can build a meal plan based on your needs, be it a lactose intolerance diet which lists lactose-free foods, or even a wheat allergy diet plan, to get the nutrients from other foods that your body can tolerate instead. A consultation with an online dietician will also help prevent complications that may arise with your health if you suffer from allergies or intolerances.
- Weight loss: An expert dietitian will help you overcome the struggle to lose weight. mfine has some of the best dietitians for weight loss who will help plan a weight loss meal plan and a basic exercise regime for individuals that are each highly personalised. Many are tempted to follow fast weight loss tips and other easy ways to lose weight, but our nutritionists offer good diet plans which include some of the best foods for weight loss to help you achieve your goals. Our expert dietitians follow a methodical approach to give good results to clients. You can check out this medically approved 7-day Indian weight loss diet plan chart and Indian detox diet plan to get some insights.
- Diet specific to disease: For people suffering from certain medical conditions, such as hypertension, diabetes, PCOD, cardiovascular diseases, anaemia, some types of cancers, and others, expert dietitians specialised in the field of dietetics consider all medical complications and suggest a remedial diet plan for recovery with adequate nutrition. Many refer to mfine’s specialists for healthy meal plans for anemia, PCOS and diabetes. dietitians also suggest foods to fight anemia, prediabetic diet plans, diabetic meal plans, and PCOS diet and exercise plans based on your medical condition.
- Overall wellness: A diet that takes into account your overall health, including digestive and heart health, disease prevention, and healthy ageing, is necessary for everyone. Speak to a registered dietician today to improve your general wellness and live a healthy life. You may also discuss various nutritional deficiencies such as Vitamin D deficiency, vegetarian B12 Indian foods etc. mfine’s specialists can guide you on foods to avoid with heart disease and the best foods for heart health as preventive measures as well. Your dietitian will also help you deal with obesity and other issues. You can read more about an Indian Obesity diet chart to know more.
How to consult with dietitians on mfine?
Taking care of your health is important, and we at mfine recognise this. We offer online doctor consultation with dietitians, nutritionists and much more, each held in high regard in their practices. Without having to deal with the hassle of appointments and long queues, you can consult with the best dietitians in your city by downloading the mfine app to book appointments and set up video consultations.
Top Hospitals on mfine
What does a nutritionist do?
Nutritionists specialise in promoting good health and helping patients achieve their nutritional goals. They provide healthy meal plans and diets based on the individual’s profile and dietary requirements. They can upgrade themselves to become dietitians by taking up a dietetics course and getting certified. A dietitian focuses on food management and considers any existing medical conditions you have to help you achieve optimal health.
What is the difference between a dietitian and nutritionist?
Many people use the terms interchangeably, but their educational qualifications and their roles differ from one another. A nutritionist needs to study dietetics in order to become a licensed dietitian. This is mainly because nutritionists plan diets for people to achieve better health through nutritional foods, while dietitians plan and supervise diets for patients with medical problems. For example, if you are presenting gluten allergy symptoms or symptoms of being lactose intolerant, a dietician will be able to create a good diet plan for you to follow. Cancer patients and diabetes patients also follow a different diet, and a dietician helps plan personalised diets for them.
When should I consult with a dietician/nutritionist?
There can be a number of situations wherein you should consult with an online dietician. Whether you want to manage your weight better, need dietary counselling, or have a medical condition that requires you to change your diet, you should consider scheduling a consultation with a registered dietician or registered nutritionist.
Can a dietician help me gain weight?
Yes, a dietician can help you with healthy meal plans and suggest an exercise regime to help you gain weight. They will analyse your metabolic rate, your body type, and will suggest ways for you to gain weight in a healthy manner.
Should I consult with a dietician for weight loss?
People often do not know what the best way to lose weight is and may opt for unhealthy habits they may consider as easy ways to lose weight. Losing weight can depend on a number of factors, like your body type, height, metabolism, digestion, and the lifestyle you follow. An online dietician can help you estimate your individual calorie requirements by assessing several factors that are pertaining to you. They can, therefore, suggest some of the best diets for weight loss, which are detailed and personalised to help you lose weight in a healthy manner. Whether you are looking for a simple meal plan to lose weight or a healthy, yet low-calorie diet plan, mfine’s specialists will consider every request.
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App