Prescription for: Personal Health
Aloederm Cream Uses
The Aloederm Cream is an antibiotic that helps decrease inflammation of the hair follicles and skin. Aloederm cream uses include the treatment of skin infections around bearded skin, fingernails, and toenails. The Aloederm skin cream works by preventing bacteria from carrying out the synthesis of proteins, thereby halting their growth. Aloederm cream for acne and aloederm cream for stretch marks are other instances where this cream is prescribed.
Side Effects of Aloederm Cream
There are a number of Aloederm skin cream uses, but in some cases, the cream can cause a reaction. Common side effects of applying Aloederm cream include
- Consulting your physician before applying the Aloederm cream on dry/chapped skin, open wounds, and even sunburnt skin is highly recommended.
- It is important to inform your doctor about any other products that you might be applying to the concerned area before proceeding to apply Aloederm skin cream.
- Strict adherence to dosage instructions is advised as the application of excessive amounts of this Aloederm skin cream can lead to a bad reaction
- Avoid applying this cream anywhere on or even close to your eyes, as even trace amounts getting into the eye can cause severe irritation.
- In order to avoid your skin becoming extra sensitive to this medication, it is vital that you do not apply it in large volumes or for more than the intended duration of time.
- Because there are no verifiable clinical studies on the interaction of this ointment with alcohol, it is not yet known if combining the Aloederm cream and alcohol is harmful.
- Women who are lactating or pregnant are advised to consult their doctors before proceeding to apply this Aloederm skin cream.
- It is crucial to follow your physician’s guidance and label instructions for appropriate dosage. You can also take up a full body check up at home to confirm the need for medication.
- Completing the course of treatment prescribed by your doctor is advised in order to see your symptoms get better or disappear completely.
Does the Aloederm cream prevent the aging of skin?
Although there is evidence for its anti-skin aging properties, it is highly recommended that you consult a dermatologist before using this cream for this sole purpose. In some cases, Aloederm might be too strong to be applied directly to the face and can cause a reaction. It’s important that you first do a patch test on some other part of your body before applying it to your face.
How long does it take for the Aloederm cream to begin affecting the skin?
On an average it takes about a week to begin seeing improvements for more serious conditions like fungal infections or severe rashes. Your doctor will be able to give you an estimate of how long it will take for the cream to clear up your skin problem. If you don’t see any improvement, you should consult with your doctor or dermatologist
What is the best way to use Aloederm cream? Before or after food?
Despite there being claims that the Aloederm cream works best after food, it is recommended that you consult your doctor to know what is right for your specific condition. There have been no studies to prove whether the cream works best before or after food. The best option is to apply the cream in the way that your dermatologist or doctor has prescribed it to you.
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice.
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.