Prescription for: Heart
Uses of Visna Gel
Visna Gel has multiple uses. It helps in the treatment of many vascular diseases because of its chemical properties. For instance, it contains visnadine that Visna Gel uses to act as a vasodilator, meaning it promotes the dilation of blood vessels. This is how it helps in the treatment of vascular diseases.
Some of the conditions for which Visna Gel is prescribed include:
- Skin conditions such as psoriasis and vitiligo
- Alopecia areata, which is the sudden loss of hair on the head, often characterized by circular bald patches
- Vascular diseases
You can look up Visna Gel online to know how this works.
Visna Gel Lubricant is a treatment for sexual dysfunction in females. Application of the gel as a lubricant on external female genitalia improves microcirculation in the region, increasing the female’s libido and pleasure. You can also use Visna Gel Lubricant during sex.
Side Effects of Visna Gel
Side effects of Visna Gel are relatively rare. In some cases, the following side effects might occur:
If you experience any of these symptoms, make sure you discontinue use of Visna Gel immediately and consult your general physician.
How to use Visna Gel
While there may be no side effects, misuse of the product can cause harm. Taking note of the following precautions will help in making most effective use of the product:
- Do not use Visna Gel without consulting a doctor. Also, tell the doctor about any allergies, pre-existing diseases, current health conditions, and any current medication or supplements you are taking. This will help them manage any unwanted interactions between the gel and other medication.
- Do not ingest Visna Gel orally. Also, do not let it get into your eyes and nose. If the medication gets in these places, visit a doctor immediately. You can talk to a general physician or a dermatologist, about Visna Gel online.
- Wash your hands both before and after applying the gel.
- Ensure that the affected area is clean and dry before applying the gel.
- Apply Visna Gel only on the affected area. Do not wash the affected area immediately, as it will cause the gel to wash off.
- Do not use any other medication on the affected area, unless directed by a doctor.
- Apply only a thin layer of Visna Gel. Overuse may cause skin damage.
There is very little research done in this area. Please talk to a doctor about how safe Visna Gel is for you, before using the product. There is very little information about this aspect of Visna Gel online.
Dosage depends on the doctor’s recommendation. Only use the prescribed amount of Visna Gel. Overdose may cause skin damage or pilling.
Is it safe to use Visna Gel when pregnant?
There is limited research in this are available about Visna Gel online. Thus, it is not known whether Visna Gel can by used by pregnant women. Consulting your gynecologist about the benefits and risks of using Visna Gel when pregnant is advised.
Is it safe to use Visna Gel when breastfeeding?
Research suggests that it is safe for you to use Visna Gel when breastfeeding. However, there is very little studied about its effects on human or animal babies. It is recommended you consult a doctor about using Visna Gel while breastfeeding.
How frequently should I use Visna Gel?
Visna Gel is commonly used once a day or once a week. However, the frequency depends on individual needs. Consulting with your doctor about the dosage and frequency is the best way to go.
How much time does Visna Gel take to be fully effective?
You can see some results within two hours of applying the gel. However being completely effective depends on your individual reaction to the gel. Your doctor can help you track the progress.
Should I use Visna Gel before or after eating, or on an empty stomach?
When to apply Visna Gel depends on what you use it for. The gel can be used for vascular diseases, psoriasis, or female libido improvement. It is hence suggested that you talk to your doctor about dosage and when to use Visna Gel.
Where can I find Visna Gel?
You can buy Visna Gel online and at most medical stores. Check Visna Gel price and expiration date before buying.
Medical Advice: Consult Cardiologist online for right advice.
Consult Top Cardiologists Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.