Prescription for: Personal Health
Ovabless tablet composition
Consult top gynecologists on MFine to understand if Ovabless tablet use is needed for treating your condition. Generally, Ovabless capsules are recommended for regulating women’s menstrual cycles, treating infertility and pregnancy complications. Ovabless tablet composition consists of the following key ingredients:
- Activated forms of Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, C, and E
- Folic acid
- Chaste berry
- Essential nutrients like magnesium, iron, zinc, selenium, and manganese
Ovabless tablet benefits
There are several Ovabless tablet benefits. They include:
- Treats hormonal imbalances: Hormonal imbalances occur when too much or too little of a hormone is produced in the body. This can cause weight gain, fatigue, bloating, dry skin, and more. Ovabless tablet works by normalizing the hormone levels in the body, thereby reducing any complications caused by it. Since weight gain is the most common symptom of hormonal imbalance, this tablet coupled with a dietitian prescribed obesity diet chart or a weight loss diet plan chart can help in restoring the body to its optimum BMI.
- Regulates menstrual cycle: A normal menstrual cycle lasts anywhere between 21-35 days. Irregular, missing, and heavy periods are considered abnormal. Ovabless tablet is useful in treating abnormal menstrual conditions like oligomenorrhea, polymenorrhea and hypomenorrhea in Indian women.
- Increases production of red blood cells: With Mecobalamin as an active ingredient, Ovabless tablet assists in the productions of RBCs and also improves brain function. Mecobalamin plays an important role in treating conditions, such as anaemia, diabetes, vitamin B12 deficiency, and more. If you are Vitamin B12 deficient, our medical guide on B12 foods vegetarian in India can help you draw up a diet plan chart to naturally bring your vitamin B12 to healthy levels in the body.
- Acts as a dietary supplement: Consuming nutritional supplements like Ovabless capsules will ensure you receive all the essential substances your body needs to function efficiently.
- Improves immunity levels: Zinc, selenium, chaste berry, and vitamin C are known for their immune-boosting effects. Ovabless tablet composition consists of these vital substances working cohesively to improve your overall health. With the COVID-19 pandemic, it is important to be mindful of your health and well-being. Tracking our body’s immunity levels has become imperative to fight against the novel virus. If you or someone you know were diagnosed with COVID-19 recently, consider taking a COVID-19 antibody test to keep track of your recovery progress. You may also want to opt for a COVID antibody RTPCR test for safety and assurance at the comfort of your home accurately on MFine,
Ovabless tablet uses
Ovabless tablet use is recommended by gynecologists to control, improve, and treat the following symptoms, and medical conditions:
- Irregular periods
- Hormonal imbalance
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome. Supplementing the tablet with a diet for PCOD can help in relieving unpleasant symptoms associated with the condition.
- Pregnancy complications
- Oxidative stress
- Any mineral deficiency like iron, zinc, selenium, or manganese
If these symptoms or medical conditions seem familiar to you, consult a gynecologist to Ovabless tablet use is suitable for your bodily needs.
You may also want to opt for a COVID antibody RTPCR test for safety and assurance at the comfort of your home accurately on MFine,
Ovabless tablet side-effects
While Ovabless capsules do provide plenty of health benefits, it can cause side-effects if you are allergic to the key ingredients. If you notice any abnormalities after Ovabless tablet use, consult a gynecologist immediately. Ovabless side-effects include:
- Skin allergic reactions, such as rashes or redness
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of energy
Dosage of Ovabless tablet
- The most common frequency of Ovabless tablet use is once a day. However, this may vary depending on your symptoms, health condition, current medical prescription, and more. Consult a gynecologist before starting your Ovabless tablet use. Use under medical supervision only.
- Refrain from self-medicating. Do not extend your Ovabless tablet dosage, unless recommended by your doctor.
Storage of Ovabless capsules
- Store your medications at room temperature, away from direct heat or sunlight.
- Keep your medications away from the reach of pets and children.
Precautions for Ovabless tablet use
- If you are consuming other medications, or are undergoing medical treatments, inform your gynecologist about the same. They may help you manage any detrimental drug interactions that may make you susceptible to Ovabless side-effects.
- If you experience any side-effects after Ovabless tablet use, stop your dosage and consult a gynaecologist at the earliest.
- Read the package label clearly before consuming Ovabless capsules.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the use of Ovabless tablet?
Ovabless capsules are prescribed to treat hormonal imbalances, abnormal menstrual cycles , pregnancy complications, and infertility. Consult a gynecologist to understand if Ovabless tablet use is suitable for your bodily needs.
Should I take Ovabless tablets before or after eating food?
The most common frequency of Ovabless tablet use is once per day, after eating a full meal. However, usage and timing may vary depending on your symptoms, medical condition, and overall health.
How long should my Ovabless tablet use be before I start seeing improvement?
Most users report noticing a significant improvement in their medical condition within one month of usage. However, do remember that timing may vary as each person’s body is different. Discuss with a gynecologist to gain a better understanding of your Ovabless tablet use.
Are Ovabless capsules addictive?
Ovabless capsules do not come with the risk of being habit-forming. They provide several health benefits and are safe to consume. However, do not self-medicate or extend your dosage schedule without a doctor’s prescription.
Use under Medical Supervision
During this time of a pandemic, you may want to opt for a COVID antibody RTPCR test for safety and assurance at the comfort of your home accurately on MFine.
Medical Advice: Consult Gynecologist online for right advice.
Get up to 15% OFF on Medicines
Confirm your Address
Medicines Delivered at Your Doorstep
Free Delivery * | Cash on Delivery Available* On orders above ₹500
Consult Top Gynecologists Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.