Prescription for: Heart
Bevon Drops lowers blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels by inhibiting low density lipoprotein synthesis. Other functions of Bevon Drops are:
- It normalizes the function of red blood cells and nerve tissues.
- It penetrates the skin and reduces prostaglandin which thins the blood and helps prevent clots.
- It slows down the processes that damage cells.
- It modifies electrical signals which regulates overactive heart muscles.
- It facilitates retina formation and the synthesis of protein and DNA in the cartilage
- It inhibits the growth of the herpes simplex virus
- It provides the building blocks for enzyme synthesis and breaks down proteins and other substances.
The mfine app helps you find general physicians that can prescribe Bevon Drops if you believe it may be helpful for your condition or if a full body check up is done to confirm it. Bevon Drops’ active ingredients are D-Panthenol, L-Lysine, vitamin A, vitamin E, riboflavin, thiamine, sodium selenate, sodium molybdate, zinc sulfate, manganese, pyridoxine, niacinamide, manganese, cholecalciferol and cyanocobalamin. With these varied ingredients, Bevon Drops have a large number of uses and benefits.
Bevon Drops Uses
With so many different ingredients and their positive effects on the body, Bevon Drops can be used for the following conditions:
- Skin infections, diseases and disorders
- Vitamin A deficiency
- Vitamin B3 and B12 deficiency
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Migraine attacks
- Eye related problems
- Leg pain due to blocked arteries
- Supplement to treat cardiovascular diseases like heart problems and high blood pressure
- Minor skin injuries, sunburns and mild burns
- Skeletal and cartilage development
- HIV Infections
- Herpes simplex virus
- Sodium deficiency
- Other uses as directed by a doctor
Directions for use
It is important to always consult a doctor before you use Bevon Drops. A doctor can give you the correct dosage and length of time to treat any conditions. Self medication can lead to more complications in your condition. Make sure you tell your doctor about pre-existing conditions such as diabetes or heart problems and other medications you are already taking.
Some Precautions to Consider
- Avoid drinking alcohol with this medication
- Avoid taking it on an empty stomach
- Do not use if you have a stomach ulcer
- Do not use if you are planning to get pregnant
- Do not use if you have hemophilia or gastrointestinal blockage
- Talk to your doctor before using if you are breastfeeding
- Avoid if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed
Side Effects of Bevon Drops
Though Bevon Drops are generally very safe to use, each person has his/her own reactions to medications. Side effects may occur but for everyone. Below is a list of some possible side effects. This is not a comprehensive list. If you feel like you are facing a different side effect not listed here, or the ones listed below do not go away, consult a doctor immediately.
- Stomach upset
- Renal dysfunction
- Allergic reactions on the skin, such as rashes or hives
- Difficulty in breathing
Is Bevon Drops safe to use while pregnant?
Many of the ingredients in this medicine are not safe to use while pregnant, but a proper consultation with a gynecologist or general physician can clear this up. Some specific cases of pregnancy may require the use of Bevon Drops only under strict prescription and guidance of a physician.
Can Bevon Drops help with pain and osteoporosis?
One of Bevon Drops’ top uses is for osteoporosis and pain. However, consult a doctor for the correct dosage based on your specific condition and symptoms.
How long do I need to use Bevon Drops to see the benefits?
Some users have reported improvement on the same day while it may take 2 weeks or more for others to see any improvement. This depends entirely on the condition and the patient. Only a doctor may be able to give you the right dosage and combination to see the best results.
Is it safe to drive or use heavy machinery with this product?
If taking the medicine makes you dizzy, drowsy, leads to a headache or hypotension it is best to not drive or operate machinery with Bevon Drops. Report these symptoms to your doctor right away to check if you are suited to continue with this medication. Never mix alcohol with this medication and then operate heavy machinery or drive.
Is this medication addictive or habit forming?
As most medications do not have a potential for addiction, this medication is mostly safe. Check the label of the medication to see its classification: drugs that are classified as schedule H or X in India have the potential for habit forming behaviors. Do not self medicate, as this may also lead to dependence on the medicine. Always follow the doctor’s prescription for the best results. Also talk to your doctor about dosage instructions and how to stop the medication when the time comes.
Store Bevon Drops at room temperature and keep it away from direct heat or sunlight. Do not store the medication in a refrigerator or freezer. Always check the expiry date before using. If the medicine has expired, dispose of it immediately.
Price of Bevon Drops: 15ml for ₹35
Medical Advice: Consult Cardiologist online for right advice.
Consult Top Cardiologists Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.