Prescription for: Heart
Uses of Thrombophob Gel
Thrombophob Gel is an anticoagulant gel used mainly in the treatment of superficial thrombophlebitis. It is often used in the treatment of skin ulcers. You can also use Thrombophob for bruises caused by blood clots. These are the most common Thrombophob Gel uses. Thrombophob Gel works by treating inflammation or blood clots in the veins and aiding in smooth blood flow.You can use Thrombophob Gel for swelling for the same reason.
Side Effects of Thrombophob Gel
There are no known side effects of Thrombophob Gel except for skin rashes in rare cases. However, follow these precautions to ensure safe and effective recovery.
- Apply Thrombophob Gel on burnt skin or chapped skin only after consulting a doctor. Same goes for using Thrombophob for bruises.
- Disclose your allergies, current health conditions and any medicines you are taking for any disease. This will help your doctor advise you if Thrombophob Gel is safe to use.
- Do not ingest Thrombophob Gel orally. Do not let it get into the eyes, nose, or mouth. If ingested accidentally, go to a doctor to ensure there are no harmful after effects.
- Apply Thrombophob Gel only on the affected area. Wash your hands before and after applying. Do not wash the affected area immediately after applying the gel. This will wash it off and not be of any use.
- Do not use other medication on the affected area along with Thrombophob tube, unless instructed by your doctor.
- Do not apply an excessive amount of the Thrombophob Gel. A thin layer on the affected area is most recommended.
Pregnant women are advised to consult their gynecologist before using the gel. The Thrombophob tube may be harmful for people with severe kidney or liver diseases. These people should also ask a doctor about whether they can use the gel. If you want to use the Thrombophob Gel for baby or a kid, confirm with a doctor before using the gel.
The Thrombophob 20g is the most commonly prescribed. But dosage depends on individual needs. Only use the Thrombophob tube as per your doctor’s instructions. Avoid overdosing on the gel.
Is Thrombophob Gel safe to use for pregnant women?
Limited data suggests that Thrombophob Gel may be harmful for pregnant women. However, consult your doctor as they can give a more informed answer.
Are there any side effects caused by Thrombophob Gel?
There have been no side effects experienced by a majority of the users of Thrombophob Gel. However, it has been shown to cause skin rashes or itching in rare cases.
What do I do if I miss a dose of Thrombophob Gel?
Apply it as soon as you realize that you have missed a dose. But if it’s close to your next dosage time, skip the missed dose of Thrombophob gel and continue with your regular schedule. Do not apply extra gel to compensate.
How long does Thrombophob Gel take to be effective?
It is most commonly known to show results in two hours after application. If symptoms have not improved in 5 days of application, consult a doctor.
How much Thrombophob Gel should I apply?
Apply only a thin layer of the gel. Use as instructed by your Doctor. Excessive use may result in rashes, or burning or itching of the skin.
What do I do in case of an overdose of Thrombophob?
If you feel there has been an overdose, go to a hospital immediately. The gel may become poisonous or cause skin rashes, burns, or itches.
Where do I buy Thrombophob Gel?
You can check thrombophob gel price online before buying it online or in your local medicinal pharmacy.