Grade 1 Fatty Liver: A Detailed Summary
An abnormal condition, where there is excess fatty infiltration in the liver.
The disease affects around 25-30% of US and Europe’s population. 
- Controllable and reversible
- Linked to obesity, type 2 Diabetes and cirrhosis
- is basically of two types depending upon the consumption of alcohol
The initial stage of the disease is termed as Grade 1. The fat accumulation occurs around the outside surface of the organ. This does not interfere with the functions of the liver.
Can be diagnosed through various tests: Ultrasound, Liver Function tests, CT and MRI scans. Symptoms are vague and non-specific.
- Fatigue with moderate exertion
- Feeling of fullness in the stomach
For Grade 1, most of the treatments fall into the category of self-care. Some of these are:
- Avoiding alcohol
- Regular exercises
- Restricting salt and sugar intake
- Controlling cholesterol levels
- Healthy consumption of food
Homeopathic medicines help in a person’s rectification. It helps in reducing the symptoms.
For the initial stage of this disease, no such special surgery is required as other treatment options suffice for it. However, if the disease gets worse, surgery is required.
mfine will be providing you with a suitable treatment plan for your optimum health.