Urine R/E Test in Noida
Request a Call Back
How to Book a URINE R/E Test in Noida?
What is included in the Urine R/E test?
Urine can be analysed in three ways, and your test may employ all three. The first is a visual examination, which looks for colour and clarity. Your urine may be reddish or dark brown if it contains blood. Foam in the urine can indicate renal illness, whereas cloudy urine could indicate an infection.
A urine analysis might entail various tests, depending on your healthcare provider. Your healthcare provider will decide the urine tests conducted during a urinalysis based on your symptoms and current health issues.
A laboratory technician will look at a urine sample in general for the following things:
- Colour and appearance
- Chemical reaction with various reagents
- Microscopic findings
Procedure for Urine R/E test
Your urine sample will be collected in a hospital or a Labfacility. To use the restroom, you’ll be given a plastic cup. You can urinate into the cup in private there.
You may be requested to collect a clean urine sample. This method keeps germs from the penis or vaginal canal out of the sample. Start by wiping the area surrounding your urethra with a pre-moistened cleansing wipe prescribed by your doctor. Urinate a tiny bit Into the toilet, then collect the sample in the cup.
To avoid transferring bacteria from your hands to the sample, avoid touching the inside of the cup. Place the lid on the cup and wash your hands after you’re done. You’ll either take the cup out of the restroom or put it in a designated container.
How to prepare for the Urine R/E test
Drink sufficient water before your test so that you can provide an adequate urine sample. On the other hand, excessive water consumption may result in erroneous findings. On the day of the test, you just need one or two additional glasses of liquids, including juice or milk, if your diet permits it. You do not need to fast or adjust your diet for the test. Also, inform your doctor if you’re using any drugs or supplements.
Things to consider after the Urine R/E test is complete
Urine analysis tests are widely used. They’re a quick and painless approach to examining various factors concerning your health. After you’ve obtained your urine sample, your provider will instruct you on what to do with it. Before collecting the sample, make sure that you wash your hands with soap and water.
Your healthcare provider will send your urine sample to a laboratory for testing and to view it under a microscope after you’ve collected it. Your physician may check the sample right away and perform dipstick tests on it.
What types of infection can the Urine R/E test detect?
Urine analysis tests are ordered by healthcare practitioners for various reasons, as a urine sample may reveal a lot about your health. A urine analysis may be ordered for you for one or more of the following reasons:
- As part of a standard medical examination to look for early indications of certain illnesses
- If you’re showing signs and symptoms of a medical illness such as diabetes or renal disease
- To track the progress of certain medical illnesses for which you are undergoing treatment, such as diabetes or kidney disease
- To determine if you have a urinary tract infection (UTI)
- If you’ve been admitted to a medical facility
- As a pre-surgery physical examination
- Sickle cell anaemia
How much does the Urine R/E test cost?*
Urine analysis is one of the essential laboratory procedures since it may detect various medical disorders such as kidney impairment, urinary tract infections, diabetes, hypertension, and medication toxicity. The price of a urine test varies from Rs 97.5 (approx $1.3) and Rs 375 (approx $5).
*Disclaimer: The value varies based on location, time, and your preferred lab partner.
How long does it take to get the results for the Urine R/E test?
You can expect to get the results for the urine R/E test within 24 to 48 hours after the sample is collected. However, in some instances, depending on the location, medical advice, and preferred lab partner, it may take longer.
What do abnormal Urine R/E test results indicate?
The results of a urine RE test portray what’s occurring within your body. The test can reveal red flags, but it doesn’t guarantee that anything is wrong with you. The results might indicate that you require more testing and follow-up. The following stages determine why you were recommended the test in the first place:
If your findings are only slightly abnormal and you don’t have any other indications of sickness, for example, your doctor may not order any more testing. Your doctor may want to adjust your treatment plan if you already have a kidney problem or a urinary tract infection. It is recommended that you get medical advice when evaluating test findings.
Disclaimer: Please consult with your doctor to interpret the test reports.
Is the Urine R/E test a definitive test?
A urine RE test alone does not generally offer a definitive diagnosis. You may require follow-up for atypical results, depending on why your clinician ordered this test. The findings of your urinalysis might be compared to the results of other tests to assist your doctor to decide what to do next.
Urine analysis with routine test findings does not guarantee that you are not unwell. It’s possible that you’re detecting illness too early or that your urine is overly diluted. If you’re still experiencing signs and symptoms, let your doctor know.
How to read the Urine R/E test report
A urine analysis is only one piece of data concerning what’s going on within your body. The test can reveal warning signs, but it doesn’t guarantee that anything is wrong with you. The results might indicate that you require more testing and follow-up.
If your findings are only slightly abnormal and you don’t have any other indications of sickness, for example, your doctor may not order any more testing. Your doctor may want to adjust your treatment plan if you already have a kidney problem or a urinary tract infection.
Why book Urine R/E tests?
A urinalysis is a common test performed for a variety of reasons:
- To assess your general health, a urine RE test may be performed as part of a standard medical exam, a pregnancy checkup, or as part of pre-surgery planning. When you’re admitted to a hospital, it might be used to test for various illnesses, such as diabetes, renal disease, or liver disease.
- Suppose you experience stomach discomfort, back pain, frequent or painful urination, blood in your urine, or other urinary issues. In that case, a urine RE test may be required to detect a medical disease. A urinalysis can be used to figure out what’s causing these signs and symptoms.
- Suppose you’ve been diagnosed with a medical illness like kidney disease or a urinary tract infection. In that case, your doctor may advise you to test your urine regularly to track your progress and treatment.
Urine R/E test at home – how does it work?
You may be requested to collect a clean catch urine sample at home. This method keeps germs from the penis or vaginal canal out of the sample. Start by wiping the area surrounding your urethra with a pre-moistened cleansing wipe prescribed by your doctor. Into the toilet, urinate a tiny bit, then collect the sample in the cup.
To avoid transferring bacteria from your hands to the sample, avoid touching the inside of the cup. Place the lid on the cup and wash your hands after you’re through. A lab technician will collect the cup from home.
A first-morning sample, for example, maybe requested by your doctor since the urine is more concentrated at that time.
Are there any risks involved with Urine R/E tests?
There are no dangers associated with obtaining urine samples for a urinalysis using the clean-catch approach. It’s a non-invasive and painless test. There’s a danger of infection if you or your doctor use a catheter to collect a urine sample for urinalysis. It may also cause discomfort or pain.
What can affect the results of the Urine R/E test?
What you’ve recently eaten or certain medicines you’re taking might affect the colour of your urine. Beets and rhubarb, for example, can turn your urine crimson. Diet, dehydration, medications, exercise, and other variables can all alter the findings of urine tests. You might have to provide another sample on certain occasions. Many people have heard of pregnancy tests that use urine to identify a chemical produced only by pregnant women.
Why Book a URINE R/E Test?
- A urine R/E test is medically known as the Urine Routine/Examination or Routine Urine Analysis. This simple test is conducted to monitor and evaluate urine-related diseases such as urinary tract infections, kidney disease, and diabetes. This test may be performed as part of a regular medical assessment. Your urine is examined closely under the microscope to determine the abnormalities during this test. For example, if you're suffering from a urine infection, it might appear hazy.
- This test is performed as a part of the standard medical exam, a pregnancy check-up, or before conducting a surgery. Also, if you're experiencing prominent symptoms such as discomfort, back pain, frequent or painful urination, it is suggested to book a urine R/E test at the earliest.
For further assistance
Book Urine R/E Test Near Me in Noida | MFine
Book Urine R/E Test Near Me in Noida | MFine
What does the URINE R/E Test Measure?
- A urine R/E test is a simple test conducted to examine the urine's appearance, concentration, and contents through several physical, chemical, and microscopic techniques. This test uses physical, chemical, and microscopic methods to analyze urine's structure, intensity, and contents. The test helps to detect the underlying urine disorder. People undergoing surgery or experiencing symptoms are mostly suggested to get a urine R/E test done. Note that this test is also suggested to minimize complications during pregnancy.
- This test helps in revealing the prevailing red flags. However, kindly note, its results do not guarantee any defect or disorders.
What Preparation is Needed for the Urine R/E Test?
What happens to your Test Sample?
What do Abnormal Results Indicate?
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I avail at-home sample collection in Sector 18, Noida?
Yes, you can easily avail of sample collection for various tests anywhere in Noida through MFine. You can book a slot for a test with a single click without going anywhere. Your test results will be available for download within 48 hours.
What is the cost of the URINE R/E Test in Noida?
The cost of the tests depends upon different laboratories and the infrastructure used by them. The charges for the test in Noida generally range from Rs 97.5 to Rs 375.
I am staying in Delhi. Can I book a Urine R/E test for my grandfather staying in Noida?
Yes, you can easily book a Urine R/E test for your relatives and old family members living in distant places with the help of MFine.
How can I reschedule my appointment for a Urine R/E test sample?
You can easily reschedule the appointment for a Urine R/E test through the MFine app or web service. The app has an option to reschedule the sample collection date and time.
Is the lab technician coming for a Urine R/E test sample collection vaccinated?
Yes. Our lab technicians are fully vaccinated. Further, they also ensure safety by wearing a mask and using sanitizer and gloves during sample collection.
When is a Urine R/E test recommended?
A doctor recommends the urine R/E test to monitor and evaluate several illnesses, including urinary tract infections, kidney disease, and diabetes. The urine is examined closely under the microscope during the test procedure, as its appearance helps detect the underlying diseases. Note, if you’re pregnant, a kidney disease sufferer, or going under surgery, the urine R/E test is recommended.
Is a prescription required to book a URINE R/E test?
No, generally, it is not required to take a prescription from a doctor to book a URINE R/E test. Still, it is recommended to consult a doctor before you book a test.
Does MFine provide result interpretation along with the reports?
Yes. MFine provides result interpretation along with the reports. Also, you will be able to avail a free doctor consultation after the lab test to understand your reports accurately. Our doctor will also advise and prescribe medicines based on the results.
Is the URINE R/E test definitive?
No, Urine R/E is not a definitive test, as it only indicates red flags. It is best to get the report interpreted by your doctor, to rule out any false positives and ensure a correct diagnosis.
What are other tests usually recommended along with the URINE R/E test?
The doctor might prescribe other tests such as a bilirubin urine test, a red blood cell urine test, and a protein urine test along with the Urine R/E test for detailed examination.
What diseases can be detected through the URINE R/E Test?
The urine R/E test mainly helps in detecting the following diseases-
- Urinary tract infections
- Kidney disease
How can I download my URINE R/E test report?
- Login to MFine
- Go to your profile
- Click Attachment and Reports
- Click Lab Report and download the same.
Are there any discount offers running on the URINE R/E test in Noida?
Usually, you can avail of up to 50% discount on the URINE R/E test through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location.