Covid Spike Protein Antibody Test in Bangalore
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
- Red or irritated eyes
- Aches and pains
- Sore throat
- Chest pain
- Cold and runny nose
Request a Call Back
How to get a Covid Spike Protein Antibody Test in Bangalore?
- Login to MFine
- Select your location as Bangalore
- Choose your preferred lab partner
- Choose your preferred slot for sample collection
- A lab technician will be assigned 12 hours before sample collection
- The lab technician will collect your sample from your doorstep
- Your test reports will be available within the next 48 hours on MFine
- Avail free online doctor consultation to review your test results
Lab Infrastructure in Bangalore
Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka, is the home of India’s major information technology hubs. Bangalore has emerged as India’s third most well-equipped city with highly advanced health Infrastructures. This city has 3.6 hospital beds per 1000 people, as per a report from recent research. Apart from these hospitals, this city has 90+ laboratories that provide TPHA tests.
Due to government intervention and interest to develop basic infrastructure facilities, Bangalore has secured a position in the list of cities that have to evolve & develop healthcare segments. Most advanced and developed health facilities are available in the hospitals at Bangalore like advanced ICUs & Dialysis facilities, developed Imaging and radiology centres, robotic surgery, highly experienced doctors, imported machinery and Mental health and addiction treatment centres, development in the environmental and occupational health centres.
Industrialization is the major reason for significant hindrance to people living in Bangalore. People suffer from different diseases & illnesses like feelings of anxiety, hard to control their worries, diabetes, arthritis, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel, back pain, asthma, shortness of breath, skin problems, etc. Hard water, bacteria, viruses, and fungi affect people. They suffer from illnesses & diseases like cholera, stomach pain, vomiting, strep throat, urinary tract infections, tuberculosis, common cold, flu, warts, etc.
If you are going through any such diseases, you can consult a doctor and avail of a test through MFine’s lab partner.
What will the Covid Spike Protein Antibody Test cover?
The body produces antibodies as a type of protein that attaches itself to organisms (such as the COVID-19 virus) to fight infection. As a result of our immune systems, we produce antibodies that bind to specific parts of COVID-19. One of these antibodies is the spike protein antibody, which is detectable through blood tests.
A person can measure the following with the Covid Spike Protein Antibody test:
- Test the body for the presence of spike protein antibodies
- Determine the exact level of immunity or protective antibodies one has to fight COVID-19
- Moreover, it can detect if a person has developed both an immune response to the vaccine and a natural infection
What Preparation is required for a Covid Spike Protein Antibody Test?
- Patients are advised to inform their health experts about the underlying health conditions.
- Any supplements you have been consuming currently or in the past must be informed to the treating doctor.
- If you’re pregnant or trying for the same, do inform that as well.
- Wear something easy and loose during the test to be conducted smoothly.
- Food intake might affect the test results, especially in diabetes panel, thyroid profile, etc. Therefore, fasting is required to avail accurate test results.
- Besides this, if there is any additional important information, your doctor will advise you.
- Through the MFine app, you can now book Covid Spike Protein Antibody Test from certified lab partners in your city.
- You must also inform your doctor about the medications you are taking. Depending upon your medical history, your doctor may provide you with additional instructions.
What will happen to your test sample?
Your test sample will be sent to your preferred NABL-accredited labs in Bangalore for further processing during booking for analysis.
For further assistance
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I avail at-home sample collection in Basavanagudi, Bangalore?
Yes, it is easy to avail at-home sample collection in Bangalore through MFine. With a single click, you may choose a preferable slot for the test at the convenience of your home, and your test report will be made available in 48 hours.
What is the cost of the Covid Spike Protein Antibody Test in Bangalore?
The average cost for a Covid Spike Protein Antibody Test in Bangalore ranges from Rs. 800 to Rs. 1000.
I am staying in Surat. Can I book a Covid Spike Protein Antibody Test for my grandfather staying in Bangalore?
Yes. Through MFine you can book a Covid Spike Protein Antibody Test for your relatives from anywhere in India.
Is the lab technician coming for the Covid Spike Protein Antibody Test sample collection vaccinated?
Our lab technicians are fully vaccinated. Further, they also ensure safety by wearing a mask and sanitizer, and gloves during sample collection.
How can I download my Covid Spike Protein Antibody Test results?
- Login to MFine
- Go to your profile
- Click Attachment and Reports
- Click Lab Report and download the same
Are there any discount offers running on the Covid Spike Protein Antibody Test in Bangalore?
You can avail of up to 50% discount on Covid Spike Protein Antibody Test through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location.
Can I reschedule my appointment for sample collection?
Yes, you can reschedule your appointment for sample collection.
Is fasting required for the Covid Spike Protein Antibody Test?
No, you are not required to fast before the Covid Spike Protein Antibody Test. However, you may only drink water within this duration. For instructions specific to your circumstances, you should consult your general physician if you are taking medication or other tests at the same time. A doctor can advise you on what to do based on your health status, medications, and lifestyle.
What is the procedure for the Covid Spike Protein Antibody Test?
A lab technician will collect your blood sample at a convenient time. Ensure that you follow the preparations for this health assessment package. After the samples have been collected, they will be sent to the lab partner. Lab partners will analyse samples according to the tests listed in the package. You will receive the full report on the MFine web and app platform within 48 hours of the sample collection.
Is a prescription required to book a Covid Spike Protein Antibody Test?
No, it is not required to take a prescription from a registered doctor to book a Covid Spike Protein Antibody Test.
What samples are collected for the Covid Spike Protein Antibody Test?
The lab technician usually punctures a vein in your arm with a needle and collects a blood sample to perform a Covid Spike Protein Antibody Test. The lab technicians will use this blood sample to determine the vitamin levels in your body.
Can Covid Spike Protein Antibody Test detect cancer?
No, the Covid Spike Protein Antibody Test does not detect cancer. The results of this test, along with other tests included in the package, may indicate the possibility of cancerous growth, but it is not definitive. A doctor’s appointment should always be followed up with, and further testing is recommended.