All you need to know about Inflammatory Joint Disorder.
Inflammation of one or more joints, causing pain and stiffness that can worsen with age.
People with inflammatory arthritis can develop the disease at any age, even as toddlers .
- Treatment can help, but this condition cannot be cured.
- Requires a medical diagnosis.
- Lab tests and imaging are often required.
- It is chronic and can last for years or be lifelong.
Inflammatory Joint Disorder is a condition characterized by inflammation of the joints and often other tissues that can result in stiffness, soreness, and in many cases, swelling. There are many different types of joint disorders. Two of the most common types of Inflammatory Joint Disorders are rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
If you suffer from Inflammatory Joint Disorder, you may note the following symptoms:
- Not Self-Diagnosable – Includes pain, swelling, reduced range of motion, and stiffness.
- Fatigue, fever, and weight loss.
- Difficulty in walking or sitting.
- Tender, warm, and swollen joints.
To reduce your symptoms of Inflammatory Joint Disorder, you should:
- Use heating pads that can help soothe painful muscles or joints.
- Exercise for 20–30 minutes at least 5 days a week.
- Avoid using oily skin lotions.
- Use ice packs that can help reduce inflammation and dull sensation of pain.
Use of a Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug can help relieve pain, decrease inflammation, and reduce fever.
Seek immediate medical attention from your doctor in case you start experiencing severe pain in and around your joints.
At mfine, you will receive a comprehensive treatment plan for optimum health and speedy recovery.