Orthopedicians: Doctors for Joints & Bones
Last updated on 25 October 2021
Who is an orthopedician?
- When you search for ‘ortho doctor’ you need experts who can treat your condition. But first, let us know who an orthopedician is.
- An Orthopedist doctor is a joint and bone specialist who treats people suffering from backache, neck pain, knee pain, shoulder pain, or foot pain. An ortho dealing with bones also treats pain or issues in tendons and ligaments.
- They work towards preventing complications related to the musculoskeletal system, which comprises bones, muscles, tendons, joints, and ligaments.
- They help diagnose these orthopaedic conditions and accordingly suggest treatment. Right from exercises to diet and surgery, an orthopedist surgeon does it all for your bones and joints to get better and stronger.
We even make your search for the “best orthopedic doctor near me” easier by providing you with the best orthopedist doctor to choose from. Consult a bone specialist on MFine if you’re facing any bone or joint-related ailments today.
If you or a loved one was diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past, consider taking a COVID-19 RT PCR test to test your immunity levels.
Table of Contents
- Factors affecting bone health:
- When should I see an ortho doctor near me?
- What does an ortho doctor treat?
- Consulting an Ortho doctor near me during the COVID-19 Pandemic:
- Questions to ask an ortho doctor near me:
- How can I consult an orthopedic doctor near me on MFine?
- Alert for COVID-19 pandemic
Factors affecting bone health:
Many factors affect your bone health. Our expert bone specialist has listed some reasons:
- Calcium: If your diet has low calcium, it can reduce your bone density. This could cause bone loss and increase the risk of fractures.
- Physical activity: Inactive People tend to have an increased risk of osteoporosis.
- Consumption of tobacco: When you consume tobacco regularly, your bones can become weak.
- Gender: Since women have less bone tissue compared to men, they are at risk of bone problems.
- Hormonal: Hormones can also contribute to bone problems. An increase in thyroid hormones can cause bone loss. In women, there is bone loss during menopause and a drop in estrogen levels. In men, due to low testosterone, there will be a loss in bone mass. To keep your thyroid hormones in check, you can consult an endocrinologist.
When should I see an ortho doctor near me?
Many times, people neglect pain only to end up with a severe underlying complication or even disability. Symptoms as minor as neck stiffness or constant pain can be because of spondylosis or wear and tear of the neck. Similarly, chronic back pain could be a telltale sign of a slipped disc. An orthopaedic surgeon can consult on such pains, aches and orthopaedic conditions at the right time to get a correct diagnosis. Here are some common symptoms and diseases that warrant immediate bone specialist consultation:
- Pain in knee, hips, joints, muscles, foot or ankle, and upper or lower back.
- Malignant bone tumours
- Fractures of the bone because of any injury immediately
When you search ‘bone doctor near me’ you would need immediate help with a broken bone or a suspected fracture for immediate evaluation. MFine helps you consult experts when you search for an ‘orthopedic doctor near me’ with a priority to deliver the right medical care at the right time. Only the best orthopedist doctor will listen to your health complications and provide the proper treatment suitable for orthopaedic conditions.
If you have any flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, and cold, and additionally have had joint aches or a recent injury, you can reach out to a bone doctor and joint specialist from the comfort of your home. You can also consult a general physician to cure your fever and other symptoms. We make your searches for “best orthopedic doctor near me” easier by providing you with a way to consult an online ortho at your utmost convenience. Just search “ orthopedic doctor near me” and you can schedule an ortho consultation with the MFine app to chat instantly when you search for ‘orthopedic doctor near me’ and know more immediately.
What does an ortho doctor treat?
Joint and bone pain:
There are a number of sprains and aches including knee pain, joint pain and bone pain. These are common complications in today’s busy life. If you’re spending hours searching Online “ortho doctor near me”, MFine also has knee specialist doctors treat all kinds of knee and joint pains and aches with state-of-the-art medical technology.
All types of arthritis:
A bone and joint specialist also treats arthritis, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. It is important to understand that arthritis is a degenerative disease of the joints. All types of arthritis lead to painful and severe degradation of joints. An online bone doctor helps patients by offering preventive care, pain management, and regenerative therapy.
Many people do not realise that their bad posture can lead to immense pain in their bones. A simple ‘ortho doctor near me’ search will fix it all. Your posture is often the root cause of bone-related disorders and defects. Finding an ortho specialist near me is simple. Just type ‘orthopedic doctor online near me’ on MFine will advise posture correction to patients after diagnosing the condition.
The one thing that most busy people neglect is their health and understanding the importance of maintaining one’s fitness. People, especially the elderly, face common injuries to the knee. Exercise for chronic illness is extremely crucial as it improves joint disorders and chronic orthopaedic illnesses. Searching just an “orthopedic doctor near me” is a great way to find a bone specialist to ensure that your knee joints are getting the movement they need. They also ensure to maintain your fitness and suggest exercises that benefit your bones and muscles, keeping orthopaedic conditions and issues at bay. With exercise, you should also detoxify your body to ensure balanced body wellness.
Most people look for an apt lifestyle recommendation that suits their needs. Chat with the best ortho specialist to know more about proper lifestyle recommendations for improved health and vigour.
What should I expect from an appointment with an orthopedic doctor near me?
When you go to see an orthopaedic doctor, some questions they might ask you are:
- The amount of physical activity?
- What are your physical activity habits like?
- Where do you feel pain and discomfort in your body?
These questions analyse if your day-to-day activities can cause pain or discomfort and how you manage them.
The orthopaedic doctor will also review your past medical history and past tests you have taken. They can recommend you to take x-ray scans or blood tests with other tests to understand your problem better.
The primary goal of your doctor is to:
- Accurately diagnose your problem.
- Reduce pain and discomfort.
- Help you get back on the regular physical activity you enjoy, be it gardening or hitting the gym.
Consulting an Ortho doctor near me during the COVID-19 Pandemic:
- Before you make an appointment with your ortho doctor, check-in the COVID 19 guidelines and the measurements taken by the clinic to keep people safe.
- Ortho doctor near me recommended Online consultation or finding an ortho doctor online. Consulting an ortho doctor at Mfine can be a great way to follow up and discuss your symptoms with the doctor of your choice. An online appointment reduces the risk of being affected by the virus. If you are searching for ortho doctors near me for your parents or anyone who is old, it’s highly recommended to use Mfine expert orthopaedic doctors advice as elderly people have higher health risks.
Questions to ask an ortho doctor near me:
Here are some questions that you should ask your orthopaedic doctor on your first visit.
- What details should I share from my medical history?
- Why is it painful?
- How can I avoid future orthopaedic conditions?
- If I’m asked to perform a surgery, what are their benefits?
- What is the typical recovery process after surgery?
How can I consult an orthopedic doctor near me on MFine?
MFine is an ideal platform to consult with an esteemed group by a simple search for the orthopedic doctor near me and bone doctor near me online. We have some of the finest bone specialists and muscle doctors listed under ortho doctors near me. We make your searches for “best orthopedic doctor near me” and “bone doctor near me” easier by providing you with a way to consult with a team of highly esteemed orthopedicians after searching for an orthopedician doctor near me at the leisure of your own home. Without wasting time and queuing up for medical care, you can now choose to consult with the best orthopedicians in your city using the app and get instant appointments with video consultation.
Alert for COVID-19 pandemic
While India is currently facing an increase in the number of COVID-19 cases, Mfine is committed to making healthcare accessible to all through our online platform. Continue to minimize the risk of exposure by following social distancing guidelines and staying at home whenever possible. In case you need medical assistance we urge you to consult a doctor online through the MFine App or our website from the comfort of your home.
During this pandemic, it is highly advisable to opt for a COVID antibody RT PCR test for safety and assurance at the comfort of your home accurately on MFine.
Here are few tips to help you fight the new variant of the COVID -19
- Though a cloth mask offers protection, using a disposable surgical mask is much more effective. You can try wearing two masks to protect yourself while going out.
- We also recommend washing your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds. You can use a hand sanitiser that contains at least 60 per cent alcohol.
- You should get yourself vaccinated whenever it is possible and available. If you are someone who has recovered from COVID-19, donate your plasma which will help other critical patients.
- Taking care of yourself and your loved ones is necessary. While it is important to check up on your loved ones from time to time, make sure you are mentally well and check with a psychologist to talk about your situation
With time we can win over this battle.
172171 cases done by Orthopedicians
List of 5670 Top Orthopedicians in India
Frequently Asked Questions on Orthopedician Near Me
Top Orthopedician online across India
- Orthopedician in Bangalore
- Orthopedician in Kolkata
- Orthopedician in Chennai
- Orthopedician in Mumbai
- Orthopedician in Hyderabad
- Orthopedician in Delhi
- Orthopedician in Chandigarh
- Orthopedician in Pune
- Orthopedician in Gurgaon
- Orthopedician in Jaipur
- Orthopedician in Vadodara
- Orthopedician in Kochi
- Orthopedician in Noida
- Orthopedician in Ahmedabad
- Orthopedician in Indore
- Orthopedician in Surat
- Orthopedician in Lucknow
- Orthopedician in Kanpur
- Orthopedician in Nagpur
- Orthopedician in Visakhapatnam
- Orthopedician in Thane
Top Hospitals on mfine
Axon Specialty Hospital
Kangaroo Care Hospital
KIMS BiBi Hospital
Sunshine Hospitals, Secunderabad
Ovum Hospital, Hoskote
Ovum Hospital, Banashankari
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App