AIMIL Fifatrol Tablet
Prescription for: Cold & Cough
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine for the use of AIMIL Fifatrol Tablet The Fifatrol Tablet is a natural antibiotic to fight infection, flu and cold. It contains Tinospora Cardifolia, Berberis Aristata, Achyranthes Aspera, Swertia Chirata, Pongamia Pinnata, Picorhiza Kurroa, Ocimum Tenuiflorum, Cyperus Rotundus and Bhasam as key ingredients. It acts as natural herbal anti-infective and antibiotic. It contains polyphyto mineral compounds and 6 herbal extracts. It provides multi-symptom relief against flu, infection, and aches.
Key benefits/uses of Fifatrol Tablet:
- Provides fast relief from nasal congestion. sore throat. body ache and headache
- Strengthens immune system to fight infections
- Fastens Recovery and eases the symptoms
- Treats upper respiratory tract infections
- Antipyretic herbs normalize the increased body temperatures
- Acts as anti allergic and anti effective
- Has antihistaminic effects
- Enhances the infection cleaning in the body
Direction for use/Dosage: Adults: 1- 2 tablets twice or thrice a day-Children (6- 12 yrs): 1 tablet twice a day
Indication: Cold, viral fever, typhoid fever, flu, infections, rhinitis, body ache and headache, Malaria, Dengue, upper respiratory tract infections and pyrexia of unknown origin
Storage instruction: Store in a cool, dry & dark place, Protect from direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
Price: Not Available
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.