AIMIL Fifatrol Tablet
Prescription for: Cold & Cough
AIMIL Fifatrol Composition
- Tinospora Cradifolia
- Berberis Aristata
- Achyranthes Aspera
- Swertia Chirata
- Pongamia Pinnata
- Picorhiza Kurroa
- Ocimum Tenuiflorum
- Cyperus Rotundus
AIMIL Fifatrol Tablet Uses/ Benefits:
There are a plethora of Fifatrol tablet uses. They include:
- Preventing respiratory ailments: One of the main AIMIL Fifatrol uses is to improve, control common symptoms of the flu. These include nasal congestion, cough, sore throat, and more. Besides, it also relieves body aches and headaches.
- Normalizing body temperature: With a strong herbal formulation, Fifatrol medicine helps bring down the body temperature, which is often accompanied by flu.
- Improving immunity: AIMIL Fifatrol composition consists of antibiotic substances that work together to help detoxify the body and boost your immunity. With the COVID-19 outbreak, it is crucial to be mindful of your health and well-being. Keeping a check of our body’s immunity levels has become important to fight against COVID-19. If you or someone you know were diagnosed with this novel infection recently, consider taking a COVID-19 antibody test to check your recovery progress.
AIMIL Fifatrol Tablet Side Effects
Since Fifatrol is an ayurvedic medicine, there are no known Fifatrol tablet side effects. However, this does not mean you can consume it without medical supervision. It is vital to consult with a general physician if AIMIL Fifatrol usage is suitable to treat your symptoms/ condition.
AIMIL Fifatrol Dosage
- The recommended Fifatrol dosage is 1-2 tablets per day for adults and 1 tablet per day for children. However, this may differ based on the condition you were diagnosed with. Discuss with your doctor to understand your dosage schedule.
- Do not self-medicate. Do not extend AIMIL Fifatrol dosage schedule, unless directed by your healthcare provider. Use under medical supervision only.
Precautions for AIMIL Fifatrol tablet use
- If you are undergoing other treatments, discuss with your doctor about the same. While there are no known Fifatrol tablet side effects, it is always advisable to check with a doctor before starting your dosage.
- Read the Fifatrol packaging label carefully before use.
AIMIL Fifatrol Storage
- Store Fifatrol medicine in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Keep them away from the reach of pets and children.
Frequently Asked Questions on AIMIL Fifatrol
Is it safe to consume AIMIL Fifatrol tablets during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
While there are no known side effects, It is advisable to always consult with a general physician before starting your AIMIL Fifatrol dosage schedule during pregnancy or when breastfeeding.
Is Fifatrol safe for long-term usage?
Fifatrol ayurvedic medicine has been proven to be safe for long-term usage. However, consult with a doctor to understand the recommended dosage.
What if I missed my AIMIL Fifatrol dosage?
If you miss your Fifatrol dose, take the tablet right after you remember it. If you are nearing your next dose, simply resume your dosage schedule. Avoid making up for your missed dose by overdosing.
Is AIMIL Fifatrol addictive?
Fifatrol does not come with the risk of being addictive. It provides several benefits and control symptoms/ conditions related to flu, cough, and fever. While it is generally safe to consume, refrain from self-medicating or extending your AIMIL Fifatrol tablet use.
Where to buy AIMIL Fifatrol?
You can buy Fifatrol ayurvedic medicine online on MFine with a valid prescription. You can get the medicines delivered in selected locations after entering your contact details and doctors’ prescription.
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice.
Get up to 15% OFF on Medicines
Confirm your Address
Medicines Delivered at Your Doorstep
Free Delivery * | Cash on Delivery Available* On orders above ₹500
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.