Tetrafol Plus Tablet
Prescription for: Personal Health
Tetrafolate Plus Tablet contains L-methylfolate, Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate and Mecobalamin Tablets.Tetrafolate Plus Tablet contains all active form of vitamins would be rationale approach to prevent Neural Tube Defects (NTDs, pregnancy related anaemia and associated pregnancy complications due to elevated homocysteine levels.
Role of key ingredients:
- L-methylfolate is the active form of folic acid used by your body.
- L-methylfolate is proven to lower levels of homocysteine (an amino acid linked to pregnancy complications).
- Mecobalamin deficiency is linked with increased risk of intrauterine growth retardation, abnormal embryo-foetal brain development, cleft palate and metabolic syndromes.
- Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate is the active form of vitamin B6, B6 may play a role in the prevention of pre-eclampsia, where the mother’s blood pressure is high with large amounts of protein in the urine or other organ dysfunction, and in babies being born too early (preterm birth).
- Vitamin B6 may be helpful for reducing nausea in pregnancy.
Use under medical supervision.
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.