Folifast Hair Tincture
Prescription for: Personal Health
What is the common Folifast Hair Tincture uses?
Folifast Hair Tincture is a medicinal scalp lotion that helps in hair growth. The active ingredients in the hair lotion are Benzyl Nicotinate, Vitamin K and Salicylic Acid. These ingredients work together to control hair fall and prevent hair loss.
Folifast tincture lotion is beneficial for round, bald patches on the scalp; loss of hair caused by aging; hair damage caused by chemicals; and symptomatic hair loss during recovery from infectious diseases. To sum it up, consumers use Folifast hair tincture for hair growth, but only when prescribed by a medical practitioner.
How to use Folifast Hair Tincture?
Apply the Folifast tincture to the scalp on the affected skin. During the initial stages of use, apply the folifast hair tincture lotion once a day, and then subsequently, thrice a week or on the recommendation of your doctor. Folifast Hair Tincture is a topical lotion for external use only.
Precautions for Folifast Hair Tincture:
Before using Folifast Hair Tincture for hair growth, speak to your general physician or dermatologist regarding any existing medical conditions you may have, as well as other medications you are taking. The medication can be taken once it is confirmed that there are no allergy risks and that Folifast hair tincture uses will benefit you. Always follow the doctor’s instructions and directions printed on the packaging. Here are some important things to remember when using the Folifast hair tincture for hair growth:
- Do not use more than the prescribed dosage.
- Do not use if you have hypersensitivity.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
- Avoid contact with eyes and other mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to dry, irritated, sunburned skin, or on an open wound.Consult your doctor for the proper Folifast hair tincture uses for your personal use
- Wash your hands before and after applying Folifast Lotion. Clean and dry the area to be treated.
- Once you have applied the lotion, avoid washing it immediately.
- Avoid the application of other topical products on the treated area before discussing it with your doctor.
- If you experience excessive burning, stinging, or peeling, discontinue use and consult your doctor immediately.
- Do not start or stop any medicine without your doctor’s or pharmacist’s approval.
- Do not use the lotion on the recommendation of anyone but a doctor. Similarly, do not recommend it to someone else with the same symptoms.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is Folifast Hair Tincture safe to use when pregnant?
It is best to consult with your doctor for case-specific recommendations about application and the Folifast medicinal hair tincture uses when you are pregnant.
Is Folifast Hair Tincture safe to use while breastfeeding?
It is best to discuss the Folifast hair tincture benefits and risks with your doctor, especially when you are breastfeeding.
At what frequency do I need to use Folifast Hair Tincture?
During the initial stages of use, apply the lotion once a day, and then subsequently, thrice a week. Please discuss the dosage with your doctor as it will be modified based on your requirements and other health conditions.
Can I use Folifast Hair Tincture while I’m taking other medication?
Speak to your doctor regarding any already existing medical conditions you may have, as well as other medications you are taking. Do not start or stop any medicine without consulting your doctor first.
Storage Instructions for Folifast Hair Tincture:
Store the lotion at room temperature, and avoid exposing it to direct heat and sunlight. Keep away from pets and children. Do not flush this medication or throw it down a drain. Talk to your doctor about how to safely discard Folifast Hair Tincture without harming the environment. Always check the expiration date on the package before purchasing the product.
Price of Folifast Hair Tincture in India: ₹211
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.