Fol 123 MF Capsule
Prescription for: Personal Health
Composition of Fol 123 MF Tablet
Consult top General Physicians online on MFine to understand if Fol 123 MF tablet is suitable for your condition. Fol 123 MF Capsule consists of the following active ingredients:
- L-Methylfolate Calcium
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
Benefits of Fol 123 MF tablet:
Fol 123 MF tablet uses provides a number of health benefits. Read more to learn about the benefits of each ingredient.
- L-Methyfolate Calcium is a folic acid supplement that is needed to form healthy blood cells. It prevents and treats low folate levels in the body.
- Methylcobalamin is an active form of Vitamin B12 that also helps the body in making red blood cells. Vitamin B12 helps keep the body’s nerve and blood cells healthy and helps create the genetic materials of the cells. Low B12 vitamin can cause pernicious anemia, which can be treated easily. If you have concerns, take a Vitamin B12 deficiency online test to reduce your risk of getting sick.
- Calcium is a necessary mineral for the body as it ensures healthy bones and teeth. In fact, 99% of the calcium is present in our bones and teeth.
- Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (P5P) is an activated form of Vitamin B6. P5P has several neurotransmitter properties and can boost your overall brain health.
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) is an omega-3 fatty acid useful for brain development in children. This ingredient of Fol 123 MF is particularly important for overall brain health.
Fol 123 MF Tablet uses:
Fol 123 MF is used for a wide variety of treatments related to nutritional deficiencies, during pregnancy or lactation. Some of the Fol 123 MF uses include:
- Treatment of anemia due to a nutritional deficiency
- Increased requirement of folic acid pregnancy, infancy or childhood
- Treatment of megaloblastic anemia due to folic acid deficiency
- Low hemoglobin levels
- Extreme pain
- High cholesterol
- Loss of sensation
- Poor food absorption
- Loss of consciousness
- Heart disease/ clogged arteries
- A decrease in muscle mass
- Folic acid deficiency
It is important to consider Fol 123 MF tablet uses according to your condition, which can affect your dosage and other such factors. A general physician will be able to best guide you on Fol 123 MF for your symptoms.
Side-effects of Fol 123 MF tablet use:
There are many benefits of Fol 123 MF and it is generally safe for use. However, there is a possibility that you may experience the following side-effects due to the ingredients of Fol 123 MF tablet. If you notice any of these side-effects, or if it persists for a long time, consult a doctor immediately for medical advice.
Directions for Fol 123 MF uses:
Dosage of Fol 123 MF tablet should be as directed by your general physician. It is crucial that you do not self-medicate or use Fol 123 MF tablets for longer than prescribed by your doctor. Extended or incorrect use of medications can have a serious impact on your health.
Storage for Fol 123 MF tablets:
Ensure that Fol 123 MF tablets are kept in a cool and dry place and stored away from direct sunlight. Keep the tablets out of the reach from children and pets. Make sure to check the expiration date before buying or taking this medicine. Use under medical supervision only.
Precautions for Fol 123 MF tablets uses:
Inform your doctor about your current prescription, medications, supplements, and pre-existing conditions before starting your Fol 123 MF tablet use. Sometimes, interactions between certain medications or substances may make you more prone to the side-effects of the prescribed drug. By informing your doctor, you can prevent harmful drug interactions. Take the capsules as directed by a medical professional only.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is Fol 123 MF used for pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Most often, Fol 123 MF is used during pregnancy if anemia due to nutritional deficiencies occur. It is generally safe to use for expecting mothers. However, it is always advisable to consult a doctor before using any medications as you may be susceptible to side-effects of Fol 123 MF.
What if I missed my Fol 123 MF tablets dosage?
If you have missed a dose of Fol 123 MF, take it right after you remember. If you are near the next dose, continue your dosing schedule. Do not try to make up for your missed dose. If you miss out on doses often, set a daily alarm or ask a friend or family member to remind you about your dosing schedule.
What if I accidentally overdosed on Fol 123 MF tablets?
Dosing more than recommended will not improve your chances of cure, rather they may cause harmful side-effects. If you or someone you know have overdosed on Fol 123 MF, consult a doctor or go to your nearest clinic as soon as possible.
How often should I use the Fol 123 MF tablet?
Using Fol 123 MF once a day is the most common frequency of the drug. However, timing, usage, and dosing schedule of a drug depend on the person’s condition. Ensure that your Fol 123 MF use is as prescribed by your doctor. Avoid-self medication.
Use under medical supervision.
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.