All you need to know about Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding
Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding is the vaginal bleeding that occurs outside of the regular menstrual cycle.
Around 14-25% of women of the reproductive age suffer from Abnormal Uterine Bleeding or Heavy Menstrual Bleeding. 
-A physician may perform tests
-Treatment is available
Most women suffer from dysfunctional uterine bleeding at some point in their life. Imbalance in the sex hormones is the main cause of dysfunctional uterine bleed, which can also be triggered by some medications. When entering puberty or menopause, such a hormonal imbalance may occur.
Symptoms of dysfunctional uterine bleeding include bleeding apart from your period, heavy bleeding, bleeding that contains large clots, bleeding that lasts for more than seven days.
It may also include bloating, breast tenderness, and pelvic pain.
- Diet rich in iron: This helps in making new blood cells
- Garlic: Helps reduce pain and discomfort caused during dysfunctional uterine bleeding
- Red Raspberry tea: Gives strength to the uterine wall and regulate normal menstrual flow
- Shepherds purse: It can be very effective in stopping the bleeding
- Fruits rich in Vitamin C: It helps the body to absorb iron in a more effective manner
- Indian Gooseberry: It helps to control the bleeding and provide relief from the pain
- A bark of ashoka tree: Effective in treating dysfunctional uterine bleeding
Medications: Natural progesterone cream can be very helpful.
Specialists: There may be dizziness or weakness. In such a case, a specialist should be contacted immediately. At mfine, you will find the required assistance.