Plague one of the most historically infamous diseases that have resulted in more than 50 million deaths. Mainly caused due to a bacterium called Yersinia Pestis, such disease spreads through animals and infected patients as its host. Plague when occur require the immediate attention of a general physician as soon as possible for treatment.
Such a disease in itself is very contagious in nature. Following are the few plague symptoms a patient experiences:
- Body aches
- A sore throat
- A headache
- The general feeling of illness
- Abdominal pain (may be the only symptom for septicemic plague)
- Nausea, vomiting (may be bloody)
- Constipation, diarrhea, and black or tarry stools
- A cough (may contain blood)
- Shortness of breath
- Stiff neck
- Fever, heart irregularities, low blood pressure
- Confusion, seizures (later in the infection period)
Causes of Plague
Plague mostly spreads through contamination by animals who are the major carrier of the disease. The following are the major Plague cause:
- Droplet contact, coughing and sneezing
- Direct physical contact by touching an infected person
- Indirect contact usually by touching a contaminated surface
- Airborne transmission by fleas
- Fecal-oral transmission from contaminated food or water sources
- Vectorborne transmission
Plague & Fever
A person infected with plague almost always experiences fever with the varying magnitude of intensity. Found mostly in the tropical climate and the subtropical latitude belt, such an affliction almost always causes symptoms of illness such as a weakness headache chills nausea etc. It, therefore, requires the special expertise of a General physician swiftly.
Plague specialists are expert in the art of treatment of such a disease. It can be diagnosed easily and swiftly by looking at the obvious symptoms and telltale signs that manifest physically. Blood tests also can be used to determine the probable cause and provide a remedy.
The antibiotics often used are streptomycin, tetracycline, gentamycin, and a few others which have proven effective in Plague treatment.
To findplague doctors near you, we, at mfine, have compiled a long list of experienced physicians available at a moment’s notice to treat such afflictions.
So book your Plague specialists at mfine today.