Symptoms and treatments for Androgenetic alopecia.
Permanent hair loss from the scalp.
A very common condition where more than 10 million reported cases have been registered in India alone. 
- Very common and can be prevented at an early stage.
- Can happen to both men and women.
- Can be prevented with the right treatment.
The condition of permanent hair loss in men is known as Androgenetic alopecia. Heredity and the way of living and so on are the many reasons for its occurrence. Let's take a further look into the symptoms that one might get during the onset of androgenetic alopecia and how to treat it.
Symptoms of Androgenetic Alopecia
- Thinning of hair from the top part of the head â€“ Hair gradually becomes thin that further causes bald patches to appear easily.
- Circular bald patches â€“ This is very common when someone is experiencing hair fall. The skin becomes itchy and hair starts to fall at a faster rate.
- Patches on top of your head â€“ Bald patches can be experienced all across your head which further indicates hair fall.
Treatment for Androgenetic Alopecia
- Self care - Practice washing your hair thrice a week with the right kind of shampoo and other supplements. Always wear a cap to protect your hair follicles from direct UV rays.
Medication - under medical prescription, intake of hair medication can resolve the problem.
- Specialists - Try to consult a doctor or a physician if anything goes out of hand. At mfine, we are happy to help you out with this condition and bring immediate changes that can leave you with a smile.