Wellversed Keto Flour Healthy Low Carb Atta
Prescription for: Liver Care
Consult Top Pulmonologist Online on mfine for the use of Wellversed Keto Flour Healthy Low Carb Atta Wellversed Keto Flour Healthy Low Carb Atta is simply for people who are trying to shift towards a healthy lifestyle. It has been created for the very purpose. that even people following Keto/Low Carb Diet can enjoy their Daily Roti. Bread. Pancakes. Chillas and more while maintaining a Ketogenic State.
Key Ingredients :Almond, Sunflower Seed, Pumpkin Seed, Watermelon Seed, Flax SeedBrown Gram (Kala Chana)Kikkar Gond, Psyllium Husk
Key Benefits :
- Contains benefits of natural vitamins. minerals and healing herbs
- High in healthy omega fats. rich in vitamins and minerals like niacin. K. E. A & D. Iron. Copper. Magnesium and Calcium
- Reduce insulin spikes. inhibit fat storage and improves gut health
- Specially crafted for people on KETO diet to compensate for essential Vitamins and Minerals
- High in fibre. plant protein and healthy omega fats
- Helps to rejuvenate the body and provide with energy and micro-nutrients needed for a healthy lifeIt is 100% Vegan with no artificial flavors and no Added Sugar preservatives and colour
- It is all natural and gluten free with no Isolate or artificial compound added
Directions For Use Use as directed on the label
Safety Information :
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Do not leave a wet spoon inside
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
Medical Advice: Consult Pulmonologist online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top Pulmonologists Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.