Volini Maxx Spray
Prescription for: Pain
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine for the use of Volini Maxx Spray Volini Maxx Spray is a powerful pain relief spray which provides effective relief from musculoskeletal and joint pain, Formulated with Diclofenac Diethylamine, Methyl Salicylate and Menthol, it 100% stronger than other sprays in the market. It provides instant pain relief with its unique 3600 delivery mechanism which ensures standardised drug delivery at all angles.
Key Ingredients: Diclofenac Diethy, lamine, Methyl Salicylate, Menthol
Key Benefits :
- Provides instant pain relief
- Unique formulation of 2% diclofenac makes it 100% stronger that other sprays
- Provides effective relief from severe neck and back pain
- Helps in relieving musculoskeletal and joint pain
- Effective in healing pain due to strain and sprain
- Useful in case of sports injuries
- Has a unique 360 degree delivery mechanism which ensures standardised drug delivery
Directions For Use Shake well before each use, Spray the contents from 5 cm distance on the affected areas 3-4 times in a day or, as directed by the physician.
Safety Information :
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- For external use only
- Should be applied only to intact skin surfaces and not to skin wounds and open injuries
- Should not come into contact with eyes, mucous membranes and should not be ingested
- Store in a cool and dry place
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.