Sunban Matte Gel
Prescription for: Personal Health
Sunban Matte Gel is used for the treatment of dry skin and most importantly to protect the skin from the harmful UV rays that can lead to many stubborn skin issues such as acne, redness of skin and dark spots. It acts as a defensive barrier against Ultraviolet rays and completely absorbs UV-B radiations and contains anti-septic properties.
- Avobenzone Topical
- Octyl Methoxycinnamate Topical
- Oxybenzone Topical Uses:
- Primary functions include protecting the skin from UV rays
- Absorbs Complete UV-B radiations, preventing from the penetrating the skin inside and causing damage
- Protects the skin from Sunburn and Erythema
- Contains anti-septic properties
- Even those suffering from skin issues such as dry skin can also use Sunban Matte Gel
- Apart from acting as a barrier against sun damage, it also prevents breakouts leading to stubborn dark spots
Directions for Use: Apply on face and neck area and leave and massage in a circular motion. Apply it 15 minutes before going outside in the sun
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.