Solasafe Spf 50+ Sunscreen Gel
Prescription for: Personal Health
Solasafe Spf 50 + Sunscreen Gel is a skin brightening and age-defying antioxidant complex which protects the user from the harmful rays of the sun by forming a layer on the skin and absorbing the sun’s ultraviolet radiation.
- Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Phenyl trimethicone
- Methoxyphenyl Triazine
- Zinc Oxide
- Vitamin E acetate
- Butylated HydroxyanisoleUses:
- Prevents the skin from sun damage and premature aging
- Forms a protective barrier on top of the skin that scatters both UVA and UVB rays
- Has skin-soothing ingredients that reduce the consistency and depth of wrinkles
- Resistant to water and sweat
Direction For use: Take a small amount of cream and apply all over your face, neck and exposed areas with the help of your fingers in a circular motion at least 20-30 minutes before going out in the sun.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Read the label carefully before use
- For topical application only
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
Price: Not Available
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.