SBL Magnesia Phosphorica Biochemic Tablet 12X
Prescription for: Personal Health
SBL Magnesia Phosphorica Biochemic Tablet is an excellent anti spasmodic remedy and contains the mineral magnesium which is rewired by the body for a number of reactions like pains all over the body like back leg or calf muscles, Mag phos is a mineral supplement to restore energy and begin the regeneration of the body’s nerves and muscles. It deals with the recovery of any nerve injury or nerve damage. Key Ingredient:Magnesium Phosphorica
- Relieve dysentery with cramp like pains and flatulent colic
- Helps to reduce the dullness and inability to think clearly
- Makes to come out of your constant silence mode i.e. talking to oneself to keep yourself calm and relaxed
- Reduces the general muscular weakness and menstrual colic. weakness in arms and hands. finger-tips stiff and numbness
- Relieve from irritated nerve pain in any part of the body
- Blood-corpuscles, muscles, brain, spinal marrow, nerves and teeth contains magnesium phos that helps to reduces the disturbances
- Reduces the pains, cramps, paralysis and makes up white matter of muscles and nerve
Directions For Use Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue. For adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 to 4 tablets. four times daily. or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.Children (under 12 years) 2 tablets twice a day. In acute cases a dose every hour or two and in severe. painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes. Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Read the label carefully before use
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee. onion. hing. mint. camphor. garlic etc while taking the medicine
- Keep at least half an hour gap between food/drink/ any other medicines and allopathic medicine
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice.
Get up to 15% OFF on Medicines
Confirm your Address
Medicines Delivered at Your Doorstep
Free Delivery * | Cash on Delivery Available* On orders above ₹500
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.