SBL Chionanthus Virginica Mother Tincture Q
Prescription for: Personal Health
SBL Chionanthus Virginica Mother Tincture is an effective remedy which is primarily used for the treatment of severely painful headache with bodily fatigue, exhaustion and emotional disturbances. Chionanthus is also used to treat infections of the liver which leads to profuse secretion of bile and treats pains associated with it. It treats conditions of the liver such as jaundice and gallbladder pain and it helps tremendously in improving digestion and in stimulating appetite.
Key Ingredient: Chinonanthus, Virginica
- Highly effective in the treatment of headache of all kinds and cures several liver conditions
- Indicated for enlargement of spleen with paroxysma
- Relieves pain in the forehead accompanied by pain in the eye balls and pressure on the nose
- Acts as a laxative and helps in treating constipation
- Excellent remedy to cure chronic hepatitis and catarrhal conditions of the liver
- Helpful in reducing profuse and frequent urination
- It can be used to start delayed menses and corrects abnormalities in the menstrual periods
- It is also used to cure conditions of excessive sweating and weakness
Directions For Use Take 3-5 drops of tincture in half cup of water three times a day or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.