SBL Carduus Marianus Dilution 30 CH
Prescription for: Liver Care
Consult Top Pulmonologist Online on mfine for the use of SBL Carduus Marianus Dilution 30 CH SBL Carduus Marianus Dilution is an effective remedy for the treatment of nausea accompanied by vomiting and loss of appetite. It is also used for the treatment of liver problems caused due to excessive drinking and helps in varicose veins. Burning sensation of nostrils and eyes can also be relieved by it’s use.
Key Ingredients :Carduus Marianus
Key Benefits :
- Primarily used for the treatment of complaints in the liver caused due to alcohol and other substance abuse
- Relives symptoms of gall stones and associated ailments
- Establishes a healthy flow of bile and prevents the formation of gall stone colic
- Can be used in conditions of nausea. vomiting and associated issues
- Relives burning sensation in the stomach and loss of appetite
- Relives burning urethra and retention of urine is relived
- It is also helpful in conditions of haemorrhoids and its associated issues
Directions For Use Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day or. as directed by the physician.
Safety Information :
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
Medical Advice: Consult Pulmonologist online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top Pulmonologists Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.