SBL Bio-Combination 6 Tablet
Prescription for: Cold & Cough
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine for the use of SBL Bio-Combination 6 Tablet SBL Bio-Combination 6 Tablet is a well-balanced combination of effective medicines for prompt relief of cough, cold & catarrh. The painful respirations. acute febrile catarrhal conditions. headache caused can be cured with the combination of the medicine.
Key Ingredients :
- Ferrum phosphoricum
- Kalium muriaticum
- Magnesia phosphorica
- Natrum muriaticum
- Natrum sulphuricum
Key Benefits :
- Cures the stuffy cold tonsils enlarged enough. making hard to breathe
- Reduces the soreness and stiffness of throat
- Relieve from dry tickling cough. with chest pain and difficulty in lying down
- Relieve from nasal catarrh with thick yellow discharge and salty mucus discharge from nose that leads to constant desire to take deep long breath
- Reduces hard dry cough. with sore chest with painful tickling cough and running or blocked nose
Directions For Use : For adult. 4 tablets every three hours or four times a day and for children. half of the adult dose or as prescribed by the physician.
Safety Information :
- Read the label carefully before use
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee. onion. hing. mint. camphor. garlic etc while taking the medicine
- Keep at least half an hour gap between food/drink/ any other medicines and allopathic medicine
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.