SBL Bio-Combination 20 Tablet
Prescription for: Personal Health
SBL Bio-Combination 20 Tablet treats the skin that becomes dry and cracked, soles and palms, chaps and cracks become very sensitive. Scar tissue are adhesions after operations. Fissures or cracks in the palms of the hands. or hard skin fistulous ulcers secreting thick yellow pus. It is beneficial to treat eczema caused due to uterine disorders.
Key Ingredients:Calcarea fluorica, Calcarea sulphurica, Natrum muriaticum, Kalium sulphuricum, Natrum sulphuricum
- Helps to heal the pimples and acne on face
- It helps with post-operative adhesion and sycosis excrescences
- Reduces the scurfy eruptions on the scalp and faces of the children
- Helps to cure the skin rashes all over the body
- Helps in condition such as itching and eruptions on scalp
- Relives the dry skin and psoriasis
- Helps in healing wart like eruptions on the skin
- Reduces the red patches on the skin, itchiness and burning or soreness on the skin
Directions For Use For adults, 4 tablets every three hours or four times a day and for children, 1 to 2 tablets 4 times a day, Dosage should be directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee, onion, hing, mint, camphor, garlic etc while taking the medicine
- Keep at least half an hour gap between food, drink and any other medicines
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.