SBL Bio-Combination 1 Tablet
Prescription for: Personal Health
SBL Bio-Combination 1 Tablet improves the absorption of iron in the food thereby increasing haemoglobin and alleviating the associated complaints. It increases the loss of blood from any part of the body. It helps you deal with the mental depression. physical exhaustion and weakness.
Key Ingredients:Calcarea phosphorica, Ferrum phosphoricum, Natrum muriaticum, Kalium phosphoricum
- Helps in curing anaemia due to continuous loss of blood from any part of the body
- Improves digestion by helping in forming a robust body as there is a tissue salt associated with nutrition
- Relieves the pains, itching, weakness with numbness in body parts
- It gives strength and toughness to the circular walls of the blood vessels, especially the arteries, and helps with a lack of blood corpuscles also as a first aid remedy for haemorrhages
- It goes right into the cells to help with oxygenation
- Increases production of red blood cells and albumin, a protein found in animal and vegetable tissues
- Relieve from the numbness of the limbs, upper and lower, hands and finger tips, feet and legs
Directions For Use Take 4 tablets three to four times a day or, as prescribed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee, onion, hing, mint, camphor, garlic etc while taking the medicine
- Keep at least half an hour gap between food, drink and any other medicine
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.