SBL Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum Trituration Tablet 3X
Prescription for: Personal Health
SBL Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum Trituration Tablet is made from Sodium Chloroaurate. It is effective in conditions of female organs. It is effective on uterine tumors and palpitation of young girls. Catarrhal and glandular affections are marked and warts appear in various parts like on the tongue and on the genitals. The conditions are worse during cold weather.
Key Ingredients:Aurum Mur
- Reduces the chronic inflammation of the uterus and prolapsed uterus
- Relieves the painful contractions of vagina and thick yellow or whitish discharge
- Helps in the growths, blisters, swellings like warts, tongue, ulcers in gums and taste bad with looseness of teeth
- Assists when cervix and ovaries are hard and indurated
- Reduces the swelling on the lower jaw
- Reduces the swelling of testicles
- Controls high blood pressure due to disturbed function of nervous mechanism
Directions For Use: Take 4 tablets of Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum twice a day each day for 3 months unless otherwise prescribed by physicians. Can be taken along with allopathic medicines.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Read the label carefully before use
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee, onion, hing, mint, camphor, garlic etc while taking the medicine
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course
- Keep at least half an hour gap between food/drink/ any other medicines and allopathic medicine
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.