SBL Arnica Montana Mother Tincture Q
Prescription for: Personal Health
SBL Arnica Montana Mother Tincture is extremely useful in the treatment of post injury bruises that causes pain in the joints and muscular cramps. It is also an effective remedy for the treatment of mouth ulcers and bleeding gums. It also helps in reducing soreness and stops bleeding. Natural herbs help in reducing pain associated with bruises and falls. Buzzing sensation and pain in the cartilages of ears can also be relieved by its use.
Key Ingredient: Arnica Dilution
- Provides effective relief from fainting, dizziness and pain in the head
- Helps in treating retinal haemorrhages and swelling in eyes
- It is primarily used for the treatment of post injury bruises and sores
- Extremely beneficial for those who are sensitive to medical injuries and are prone to suffer from motion sickness
- Reduces swelling and soreness in the injured area
- Restricts bleeding around the injured area
- Provides effective relief from pain in the chest and breathing difficulties
Directions For Use: Take 10-15 drops of the tincture in half cup of water thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Use under medical supervision
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.