Prescription for: Personal Health
Revilus Shampoo contains Purified Water., Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauryolsacrosinate, Cocoamidopheryl betaine, Dimethicone & Cocoamidopheryl Betaine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Disodium N- cocoyl glutamate, Ethylene glycol monostearate, polysorbate, Sodium pyrrolidone carboxylic acid, hydrolyzed pea protein, Cocomonoethanolamide, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydrogenated castor oil, Apigenin oleanolic acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide, Polyquartenium 10, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance as active ingredients.
Key benefit/uses of Revilus Shampoo:
- Dimethicone is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, and itchy skin-
- Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride is used as a conditioning agent to condition the hair and scalp
- Hydrolyzed pea protein exhibits an excellent substantively on damaged hair and has protective properties against hair and skin damage
Indication: Dandruff, dry hair, and scaly scalp
Direction for use /Dosage As Directed by the physician.
Storage Store in a cool & dry place, away from direct heat & sunlight
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Avoid the contact with eyes
- For external use only
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.