Retiglow Night Serum
Prescription for: Personal Health
Retiglow Night Serum contains Retinol as the active ingredient. The serum helps in cell renewal.
Key benefits/uses of Retiglow Night Serum:
- Vitamin A: Derivative of retinol. works to unclog pores and boosts collagen to reduce fine lines
- Speed up cell turnover to reduce discolorations
- Smoothens skin surface- Moisturizes and visibly reduces signs of aging around the eyes
- Reduces puffiness and wrinkles around eyes- Reduces crow’s feet
Direction for use/Dosage:
- Wash your face and pat it dry
- Apply evenly to the face before sleeping
Indications: Uneven discolored skin
Storage instructions: Store in a cool, dry, & dark place, Protect from direct sunlight
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.