Physiomer Hypertonic Nasal Spray
Prescription for: Cold & Cough
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine for the use of Physiomer Hypertonic Nasal Spray Physiomer Hypertonic Nasal Spray contains 100 % natural undiluted & hypertonic sea water.
- The formulation is sterile and hypertonic ie, a concentration equivalent to 22g/l of total salts, the concentration higher than that found in human body cells,
- The nasal spray is an excellent alternative to medicated decongestants
- Also offers greater tolerability and has a pH that does not dry out. damage or alter the mucosa.
- Key benefits/uses of Physiomer Hypertonic Nasal Spray- Clears the nose- Reduces swelling and inflammation through an Osmotic effect- Clears out the infectious allergens from the mucosa
- Reduce reliance on medical decongestants- Reduces discomfort and inactivity caused due to the blocked nose, rhinitis and sinusitis- 100 % natural, non medicated & non-habit forming
Direction for use/Dosage: Spray the formulation 1 to 3 in each nostril, 2 or 3 times a day.
Recommendation: Suitable for children over the age of 2 years, pregnant and nursing women and people with high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease or thyroid disorders
Indications: Cold. Allergic rhinitis and Sinusitis
Storage instructions : Store in a cool, dry and dark place, Protect from direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice.
Get up to 15% OFF on Medicines
Confirm your Address
Medicines Delivered at Your Doorstep
Free Delivery * | Cash on Delivery Available* On orders above ₹500
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.