Nosikind -0.1% Nasal Spray
Prescription for: Cold & Cough
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine for the use of Nosikind -0.1% Nasal Spray The Nosikind 0.1% w/v Nasal Spray contain Xylometazoline Hydrochloride as active ingredients.
- Helps in opening the blocked nostrils and acts as a nasal decongestant.Key benefits/uses of Nosikind 0.1% w/v Nasal Spray
- Xylometazoline acts as a topical decongestant and shrinks the blood vessels in the nasal passages- Clears the stuffy. blocked nose and sinuses
- Reduces swelling and inflammation through an Osmotic effect
- Reduces discomfort and inactivity caused due to the blocked nose. sinusitis and rhinitis
Direction for use/Dosage: For both adults and children spray 1- 3 doses into each nostril twice daily, or as directed by the physicianIndication: Nasal decongestion due to cold, allergies, hay fever
Storage instruction: Store in a cool, dry & dark place, Protect from direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.