Nestle Nan Excella Pro 1 Powder
Prescription for: Personal Health
Nestle Nan Excella Pro 1 Infant formula is a mixture of DHA and ARA for infants who are not breastfed from birth. It is made using spray dried formula. DHA and ARA are essential in promoting baby’s normal brain growth. It contains many important nutrients, such as iron iodine, choline, and whey protein. Whey protein is a component of protein found in milk, making it easier to digest.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Pantothenic Acid
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- With DHA as its primary component, it helps support baby’s normal brain growth.
- It is used for infants who are not beastfed from birth.
- It contains Whey protein derived from milk protein to ensure that the baby gets all the right amount of this important nutrient.
- Contains many important vitamins and minerals essential for baby’s healthy development
Directions for Use:
- With clean hands, sterilize the feeding bowl and spoon
- Pour lukewarm water as is advised in the feeding table
- Consult feeding table and add the exact amount of the leveled scoops for the age of the baby
- Use Only the scoop provided
- Mix well to dissolve in water
- Feed the baby with bowl and spoon and discard the leftover
Safety Information: Consult the feeding table thoroughly before using Nestle Nan Excella Pro 1
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
Price: Not Available
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.