Lumiedge Skin Lightening Gel
Prescription for: Personal Health
Lumiedge Skin lightening gel contain Glutathione, Niacinamide, Vitamin C and Natural Extracts as key ingredients,The gel is paraben free.It prevents unwanted skin pigments and helps in skin lightening. It provides sheer radiance to skin.
Key benefits/uses of Lumiedge Skin lightening gel- Niacinamide and Licorice extract:
- Inhibits hyperpigmentation by reducing melanin content in skin – Super whitening complex with antioxidant and anti- inflammatory activity, inhibits excessive melanin production, repair UV- induced DNA damage and reduce dark spots
- Vitamin C and Glutathione: Potent antioxidants that brighten skin, encourage collagen production and improve elasticity
- Also combats dark spots, freckles, aging symptoms and sun spots
Direction for use/Dosage: Apply Lumiedge Skin lightening gel on affected area at night, Leave overnight and wash in the morning, Avoid contact with eyes, in case of contact wash with water immediately
Indication: Skin darkening. dark spot removal. and hyperpigmentation
Storage instruction: Store in a cool. dry & dark place- Protect from direct sunlight
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
Price: Not Available
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.