Prescription for: Personal Health
Loymax Tablet contains Calcitriol, Mecobalamin, Folic acid, and Calcium carbonate as main active ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Loymax Tablet:Role of active ingredients:
- Calcitriol: An active form of vitamin D and helps to control parathyroid hormone. It maintains the levels of certain minerals like calcium, phosphorus that are needed for building and keeping strong bones
- Mecobalamin: Used in the treatment of peripheral neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy, pernicious anemia, and as a preliminary treatment for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Folic acid: Helps your body to produce and maintain new cells, and useful in curing certain types of anemia or lack of red blood cells
- Calcium carbonate: Used to prevent or treat low blood calcium levels in people who do not get enough calcium from their diets.
- It is used to treat conditions osteoporosis, osteomalacia/rickets, hypoparathyroidism, and latent tetany
Directions for use/Dosage: Take 1 capsule a day or as directed by the physician
Indication: Post menopausal osteoporosis, osteoporosis
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children