Loymax Gold Soft Gelatin Capsule
Prescription for: Personal Health
Loymax Gold Tablet contains Calcitriol, Calcium carbonate, EPA, DHA, Boron, Folic acid and Mecobalamin as the active ingredient. It is the combination of nutritional vitamin and mineral supplement for the healthy functional body.
Key benefits/uses of Loymax Gold Tablets:
- Calcitriol is used to treat hypocalcaemia, hyperparathyroidism and metabolic bone disease.
- Calcium carbonate is used as a calcium supplement.
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) prevents the blood from clotting. These fatty acids also reduce pain and swelling
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) plays a role in the development of eye and nerve tissues. It reduces the risk of heart and circulatory disease by decreasing the thickness of the blood and lowering blood levels of triglycerides
- Folic Acid aids in red blood cell and nerve formation and stimulates the hematopoietic system
- Methylcobalamin is a Vitamin B12 dietary supplement. It helps the body to make red blood and nerve cells
Direction for use/Dosage: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by the physician
Indication: Post menopausal, osteoporosis and osteoporosis
Storage instruction: Store in a cool, dry & dark place- Protect from direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.