Liverubin 140 Tablet
Prescription for: Liver Care
Consult Top Pulmonologist Online on mfine for the use of Liverubin 140 Tablet Liverubin 140mg Tablet contains Silymarin as the main ingredient. A herb extracted from milk thistle. prescribed for liver disease
- Silymarin reduces the turnover of membrane phospholipids and stabilizes the cell membranes of hepatocytes.
- It has antioxidant properties and prevents lipid peroxidation
.Direction for Use /Dosage : – As Directed by the physician.
Indications : Liver ailments
Safety Information :
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Medical Advice: Consult Pulmonologist online for right advice.
Consult Top Pulmonologists Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.