Prescription for: Personal Health
Epiglo Soaps contain Aloe vera, Papaya, Glycerine, Kokum Butter and Palm oil as
key ingredients : Soap is used for deep cleansing and glowing skin, Acts as antiacne, anti- aging, anti- inflammatory and medicament in skin treatments
Key benefits/uses of Epilgo Soaps:
- Glycerine acts as emollient, humectant, therapeutic and a skin healer, It helps in smoothing the skin and face by filling in the tiny cracks in the dry skin
- Olive oil has antibacterial, anti- inflammatory and antioxidant properties- Papaya contains papain. an enzyme that helps make skin lighter and softer.
- Kokum butter serves as a natural emollient and is enriched with skin healing properties – Palm Oil is a strong antioxidant. It contains a refatting agent that helps to restore the skin’s natural oils- Ethilgo Soap provides deep cleansing to the skin and leaves the skin soft and supple
- Acts as anti- acne and anti- inflammatory- Removes dead skin cells – Reduces dark spots, pimples, bumps and protect skin from direct sunlight- Fights against skin infections
Direction for use/Dosage:
- Rub the Epiglo Soaps on the palm and make a good lather.
- Apply the later on to the wet face.- Massage gently for 1- 2 minutes in circular motion
- Wash with fresh water Indications- Deep Cleansing and Glowing skinStorage instructions
- Store in a cool. dry & dark place- Protect from direct Sunlight
Safety information:- For external use only, Read the label carefully before use , Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.