Prescription for: Personal Health
Emosys Soaps contain Aloe Vera, Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil. Olive oil and Vitamin E as key ingredients.
- The soap is good for dry scaly skin.
- Skin friendly and has pH 5.5- Acts as antiacne. anti- aging.
- anti- inflammatory and medicament in skin treatments
Key benefits/uses of Emosys Soaps:
- Aloe vera has numerous health and skin care benefits. The nutrients in it reduce inflammation;detoxify the body. support immune system. and fights against diseases.
- Olive oil has antibacterial. anti- inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Almond Oil acts as a moisturizer and conditioner in the soap
- Jojoba Oil has nourishing properties- Vitamin E protects skin from the harmful effects of a chemical reaction
- Emosys Soap provides deep cleansing to the skin and leaves the skin soft and supple- Acts as anti- acne and anti- inflammatory- Removes dead skin cells
- Reduces dark spots. pimples. bumps and protect skin from direct sunlight
- Fights against skin infections
Direction for use/Dosage: As per requirement
Indications: Dry scaly skin
Storage instructions: Store in a cool. dry & dark place, Protect from direct Sunlight
- For external use only- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
Dr. Anindita B...
MBBS, MD (General Medicin...General Physician
26+ Years exp
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.