Prescription for: Personal Health
Econorm 250mg Powder contains Saccharomyces boulardii (250mg) as a major ingredient.
- A healthy child’s body consists of good and bad microbes, good microbes i.e the probiotics play an essential role in the digestive, metabolic and immune function
- Most of the gastrointestinal diseases are a result of decreased percentage of probiotics in such cases children get easily infected by bacteria. viruses leading to upset tummy i.e loose motions which lead to a frequent urge to pass watery stools, dehydration weakness. nausea. and vomiting – Econorm from Dr Reddy’s is recognized by Child Specialist Globally
- 2 sachets for 3 days of the yummy tutty-fruity flavoured Econorm will give you results that stay
Key benefits/uses of Econorm 250mg Powder:
- Econorm is a probiotic and helps to increase the percentage of “Good Bacteria”
- Immediately normalizes the GI tract. balances the metabolic function and strengthens the immunity this results in stool formation from the second day and brings relief to the kid
- Reduces the efforts and the excess use of diapers. it also maintains and helps to gain weight with prevention from future episodes of loose motions
Direction for use/Dosage:
- Children up to 14 years should consume 2 sachets for 3 days
- Can be given directly by opening the sachet and by mixing in liquids and solids food
- Should not be heated/cooled after or before adding. to be consumed at normal room temperature
Indication: To normalize digestion and boost immunity
- Avoid cooling/heating Econorm after or before adding to food
- Add it only when the food item is at room temperature
Medical Advice: Consult Pediatrician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top Pediatricians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.