Dr Willmar Schwabe India Hertone Syrup
Prescription for: Personal Health
Dr Willmar Schwabe India Hertone Syrup is a uterine tonic.
Each 100ml contains:
- Abroma radix Ø HPI 5% v/v
- Aletris farinosa Ø HPUS 5% v/v
- Caulophyllum thalictroides Ø HPI 1% v/v
- Cimicifuga racemosa Ø HPI 1% v/v
- Helonias dioica Ø HPI 3% v/v
- Janosia ashoka Ø HPI 5% v/v
- Alcohol content 11.5% v/v
- Excipients: QS
- Helps in amenorrhoea, menstrual irregularities such as menorrhagia, dysmenorrhoea.
- It is used for ovarian cyst. uterine fibroid. and endometriosis.
- It is also used in associated water retention. insomnia. debility, anxiety, rectal distress, constipation, and cases of infertility.
- Symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) like mood swings, tender breasts, food cravings, fatigue, irritability and depression are also covered
Direction for Use:As directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.